Oct 10 2012
By: sovietprince I Only Post Everything 1197 posts

paul and a deeper look into his info

11 replies 421 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

People I am not simple bashing the guy I am just not gulliable and believe everything someone says on the internet. He could very well be telling the truth but as of right now it seems something is not right.  Paul if your reading these feel free to post, I like to have a conversation with you on this. If you are telling the truth which you could be please understand I am not doing this to bash you in any way but just using the info at hand.

1. why would superbot release false info to weed out one guy and cause so much confusion on info about there game.  Also if Paul gale was so worried that the false info was being used to weed out his source why did he go and send a letter with all his info to superbot to see? Would that be playing right into there hands since they can see who they gave that info to? Just dont make since.

2. Pale was 100 percent sure of his info before the news of the bribe broke, not he is not so sure and came up with the theory he got handed false info which to me is his way of having the perfect scapegoat. Now even if he is lying he can just blame superbot and say they gave him false info.

3. one of the common things used against this argument is that he was right with the tekken guy and toro but don't forget the bribe rumor he was working with sony's pr guys who could have easily gave him that info to use.

Again I hope he is telling the truth nobody wants his info to be true more then me ( crash ftw) but I have to look at both sides and things just dont add up with him flip flopping in his faith about his info and to now he could have been bribed just makes me wonder.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 12 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: paul and a deeper look into his info

Oct 10, 2012
he was 100% sure, then TGS came and he was expecting reveals, like us, and it didn't happen. that's why now he's not so sure.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 2 of 12 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Oct 10, 2012
please stop with this Paul crap?

Him and these posters are the disease plaguing this forum
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 3 of 12 (402 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I don't believe that was the reasion no reveals at tgs does not indicate at all that his info would be false.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 12 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 10, 2012

We'll know for sure tomorrow.

Remember, it's Oct 10th

I don't think SuberBot responded otherwise I would of heard the uproar in this forum.

Message 5 of 12 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Really the bribe rumor...so people dont believe Gale but they believe a guy who said he works at sony as a voice actor and knows for a fact gale is a liar?...that makes sense..

not directing this at you soviat im just fed up with people saying he is a liar.
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 6 of 12 (375 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Yeah if SuperBot responded I wouldn't be here, because all of the "Paul is a Fake" and "SuperBot sucks balls" threads would have consumed this forum for ever. 0.o
Message 7 of 12 (374 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 10, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:
Really the bribe rumor...so people dont believe Gale but they believe a guy who said he works at sony as a voice actor and knows for a fact gale is a liar?...that makes sense..

not directing this at you soviat im just fed up with people saying he is a liar.

not saying he is a liar, just one of the possabilties that the facts could be pointing to

Photobucket
Message 8 of 12 (328 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Oct 10, 2012
omar
Message 9 of 12 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 10, 2012
You say your not gullible and doesnt believe what comes out of peoples mouth yet you believed it was only 20 characters.
Message 10 of 12 (300 Views)
0 Likes