Highlighted
Nov 09 2012
By: mman1235 Sackboy 423 posts

now that hype is back lets talk about easter eggs

[ Edited ]
11 replies 241 views Edited Nov 9, 2012

finally a trailer that raised so much hype that the sales for this may rise.

I have already seen everywhere on places like the forums and youtube that people are REALLY LIKING what they're seeing

I was so happy to see all the rivals finnaly revealed and the final boss being what lots of fans wanted Smiley Happy

if they went that far into sony's history I wander just how dedicated they are to fans and the history of PS Smiley Very Happy

I am talking about many cool things like secret boss battle with  kevin butlerand maybe even OmarKendall

(with "One Winged Angel" in the background to make it eppicer)

things like "homeworld meet up" where every character gets to fight a character from his own series:

Ratchet & Clank VS Qwerk

Dante VS Vergil

Drake VS Sully / Lazeravic

Sly VS Dimitri

Parappa VS Umjammer Lammy
and etc....

I want a 1000 patapon survival mode

like in SSBB with the 100 thingamajigs which you had to try and kill them all without dying once!!

Traning mode where you could beat up and try combos on LBP's Crash Test Teddy

the Stage Builder with the style of LBP pop it menu (which I had a thread about long ago...)

character lvl ups could give special rewards  in some lvls on that character like a special photo / drawing of that character
, 3D model of the character.

also I want special Bios for each character showing battle stats with that character , character lvl and maybe even have links  to buy and see trailers for older games from that character franchise in the PSstore Smiley Very Happy!!!!!

and finally....

when you get a 100% in the game you get a dancing video of all the characters in the game (including Polygon Man)

dancing Gangnam Style XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see just how much effort they truly put into their product,

like in Borderlands 2 for example , it would have been a 9/10 for me but with all those lovable easter eggs and such funny stuff , and lots of content it became a 9.75/10 Smiley Happy

and this game could possibly be a 10 with all the fantastic stuff it is soppused to have Smiley Happy

thx for looking here Smiley Happy

plz input your own thoughts

Message 1 of 12 (241 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: now that hype is back lets talk about easter eggs

Nov 9, 2012
I want to hear 'ooga booga' atleast once.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 9, 2012
By the way, some great ideas there - I'm sure we'll get a lot of references and easter eggs.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 12 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Great thread.
A good easter egg would be a trailer for an upcoming game (Like they did with Sly 4, in the Sly Collection) That's only avaliable when you hit 100%.
Gangnam Styles is a good idea XD

"They're all good at killing."
-Omar Kendall IGN LIvestream [18:33] 11/14/12
Message 4 of 12 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Well parappa up square is a shrouyocan so there's one and his netrual o is called like come over here and he use his mic like scorpions spear so there's another toros rival scene mentions how heihachi is young and not old in this game so there's that nariko and dante are rivals because they were bout in gamed made by ninja theory so boom that and raidens pre order outfit is his skull suit frpm mgs2
Message 5 of 12 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Sweet tooth has a unlockable costume were he dress as twisted metal for sweet tooth good cole has a color swap that makes him look like netrual cole and same goes for evil coles pre order outfit
Message 6 of 12 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 9, 2012
And you can save fifteen percent or more on car insurance by switching to gecko
Message 7 of 12 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Nov 9, 2012
only some of those you mentioned are easter eggs Tmix but thx for informing on gecko Smiley Tongue
Message 8 of 12 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Do the easter eggs work that way? Your idea is pretty cool! Smiley Happy But I won't expect it.. Smiley Sad

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 9 of 12 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I like the dancing idea, but here me out.

Not gangnam style. It should just be some cool dance that's funny because of the atmosphere. I want a 3-5 minute music video showing the whole crowd of characters, then it switches to each character close up dancing. And then some of the background characters like buzz and Dollface jump in.

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 10 of 12 (134 Views)
0 Likes