Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 14 2012
By: arrownoir Uncharted Territory 1693 posts
Offline

now that DLC have been confirmed how about the DLC pass

11 replies 260 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

SB gotta get with the program and offer one, for a game like this that will no doubt be dripping with additional content, a pass would be a wise decision

 

I'd buy it in a heartbeat

 

If there isn't one, Kat will be the only DLC I get

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1401 posts
 

Re: now that DLC have been confirmed how about the DLC pass

Nov 14, 2012

They would have to be sold in sets of 2 or 4 because each character will have a rival in story mode. So you can't buy 1 character and then have the rival appear in the game for you to fight. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/26/2009
Offline
1693 posts
 

Re: now that DLC have been confirmed how about the DLC pass

Nov 14, 2012
^^^ well then, the Kat pack
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
1785 posts
 

Re: now that DLC have been confirmed how about the DLC pass

Nov 14, 2012

If the DLC isn't free then yeah I would at least accept a DLC pass, that was a brilliant idea for MK9.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/22/2012
Offline
517 posts
 

Re: now that DLC have been confirmed how about the DLC pass

Nov 14, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

SB gotta get with the program and offer one, for a game like this that will no doubt be dripping with additional content, a pass would be a wise decision

 

I'd buy it in a heartbeat

 

If there isn't one, Kat will be the only DLC I get


I would definitely get a pass for this game.  Like you said, this game is meant for DLC and add-ons. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: now that DLC have been confirmed how about the DLC pass

Nov 14, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

They would have to be sold in sets of 2 or 4 because each character will have a rival in story mode. So you can't buy 1 character and then have the rival appear in the game for you to fight. 


you say you cant buy one, but superbot can most certainly make it work. It will be only 1 character ldlc

 

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (185 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1401 posts
 

Re: now that DLC have been confirmed how about the DLC pass

Nov 14, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

They would have to be sold in sets of 2 or 4 because each character will have a rival in story mode. So you can't buy 1 character and then have the rival appear in the game for you to fight. 


you say you cant buy one, but superbot can most certainly make it work. It will be only 1 character ldlc

 


That wouldn't make sense in story mode. How are you able to fight against your rival that's not even on the game yet?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (151 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/22/2012
Offline
517 posts
 

Re: now that DLC have been confirmed how about the DLC pass

Nov 14, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

They would have to be sold in sets of 2 or 4 because each character will have a rival in story mode. So you can't buy 1 character and then have the rival appear in the game for you to fight. 


you say you cant buy one, but superbot can most certainly make it work. It will be only 1 character ldlc

 


That wouldn't make sense in story mode. How are you able to fight against your rival that's not even on the game yet?


Don't worry about it.  SniperWolf is just being stupid.  All of us know that it wouldn't work if the characters came out one by one because, as you said, their rivals wouldn't be in game yet.  The DLC will have to come out in packs of even numbers.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (141 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/25/2012
Offline
227 posts
 

Re: now that DLC have been confirmed how about the DLC pass

Nov 14, 2012

I am 100% sure we will get a Kat DLC Pack

SIR DANIEL AND SPIKE FOR TOP TIER!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: now that DLC have been confirmed how about the DLC pass

Nov 14, 2012

Malcowright wrote:

I am 100% sure we will get a Kat DLC Pack


This is the best rivalry i can think of for her.  A Kat/King of All Cosmos Rivalry

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Kat-vs-The-King-of-All-Cosmos-Fa...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes