Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 20 2012
By: mman1235 Sackboy 423 posts

new ideas and suggestions

10 replies 137 views Edited Sep 20, 2012

well I havent done a new idea for stuff in a long long time so lets renew this old tradition of mine:

Items:

how about the groovitron bomb glove from the newer R&C games? I wanted it as a super but I guess it wont be sadly even though I love the supers R&C have :smileyhappy:

it could like give you the glove and when you throw a bomb it bounces on the floor than floats up and starts playing the music and all that.  and anyone in its radius will dance XD and each character could have a different dance I would love seeing Big Daddy doin the Carlton  :smileywink:

or maybe kratos would fist pump XD

and how about toro will do a tango with Kuro XD it could be so funny :smileytongue:

the players would only get one bomb though. and also it will be good for doing easy kills with supers as players are immovable and cant attack nor do supers while dancing which is great!!

another idea for an item is from the Sly franchise since they dont have any item from sly yet so I have an idea.

how about the RC car that penelope used in some lvls in sly 3 which zoomed around and took out stuff with its little turrent gun.

or the RC chopper bentley used which dropped bombs and shot stuff :smileytongue:

it could be used once of course but when you deploy it, it could just go around the stage here and there attacking players and give you ap for hurting players.

also I would have liked if there is a bio or stats for each character I would have liked it to show how many times I won as him , my hit ratio / kill ratio with that character's supers, and also my most used super with that character......

I have more ideas but Ill save them for later :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 11 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Re: new ideas and suggestions

Sep 20, 2012

mman1235 wrote:

well I havent done a new idea for stuff in a long long time so lets renew this old tradition of mine:

Items:

how about the groovitron bomb glove from the newer R&C games? I wanted it as a super but I guess it wont be sadly even though I love the supers R&C have :smileyhappy:

it could like give you the glove and when you throw a bomb it bounces on the floor than floats up and starts playing the music and all that.  and anyone in its radius will dance XD and each character could have a different dance I would love seeing Big Daddy doin the Carlton  :smileywink:

or maybe kratos would fist pump XD

and how about toro will do a tango with Kuro XD it could be so funny :smileytongue:

the players would only get one bomb though. and also it will be good for doing easy kills with supers as players are immovable and cant attack nor do supers while dancing which is great!!

another idea for an item is from the Sly franchise since they dont have any item from sly yet so I have an idea.

how about the RC car that penelope used in some lvls in sly 3 which zoomed around and took out stuff with its little turrent gun.

or the RC chopper bentley used which dropped bombs and shot stuff :smileytongue:

it could be used once of course but when you deploy it, it could just go around the stage here and there attacking players and give you ap for hurting players.

also I would have liked if there is a bio or stats for each character I would have liked it to show how many times I won as him , my hit ratio / kill ratio with that character's supers, and also my most used super with that character......

I have more ideas but Ill save them for later :smileyhappy:

Actually, I was thinking of the sleeping gas bomb from Sly 2. Make a throwable with a AoE, put the others to sleep, and easyattacks or Super Kills.

Message 2 of 11 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 20, 2012

If groovitron isnt in im not going to be happy. One of the most remeorable things in ratchet and clank and its not in?

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 3 of 11 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Message 4 of 11 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 20, 2012
fat dude just cause you made a post about it doesnt mean others didnt think about it and post it before your thread >< and Im no child ><
Message 5 of 11 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 20, 2012

that could work too but the groovitron is more famous for fans and has become one of the R&C's coolest weapon is his huge arsenal :smileyhappy:

Message 6 of 11 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 20, 2012

mman1235 wrote:

that could work too but the groovitron is more famous for fans and has become one of the R&C's coolest weapon is his huge arsenal :smileyhappy:

they have both of my favorite things from R aqnd C Mr. Zurkon anfd the old agents of doom.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 11 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 20, 2012
I think Zurkon should be an item too
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 8 of 11 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 20, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
I think Zurkon should be an item too

but Mr. Zurkon doesn't like other Mr. Zurkons stealing his kills.:smileyvery-happy:

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 11 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 20, 2012
lol he already is part of R&C's moves so no 4 vs 4 mr zurkon galore :smileytongue:
Message 10 of 11 (41 Views)
0 Likes