First Son
10 posts

Re: need to be the next dlc char

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

this is way off topic but how do people get those fancy character names under their posts like how retrosoul22 has HITOSHURA  under all his posts

Message 21 of 44 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 25, 2013
There called sigs
Message 22 of 44 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 25, 2013

how do i get one thats really big and fancy

Message 23 of 44 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Some non JRPGs that would be great to add are Robbit, The King of All Cosmos, and an Uberhero.

Message 24 of 44 (86 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Ostrava of Bolitaria (Demon's Souls)
Keats (Folklore)
Monkey(Enslaved)

Ostrava of Bolitaria (Demon's Souls)

about as fast a sir dan 
counter lasts the most frames
standard sword and shield gameplay with soul arrow/ lava bow for range combat
lvl 1: dragon bone smasher attack similar to Spikes 
lvl 2: fire storm aoe attack similar to kratos
lvl 3: The Storm King with several stormbeast carpet bomb the are similar to Fat Princesses s lvl 3

Keats (Folklore)

this is a chance for them to do something really interesting if they add Keats in. In the sense that he could be a Kirby like character. His base combat is like that of Folklore where he attack with the folks from folklore making him a very versatile character. 
LvL 1: he steals the ID of one of his opponents knock him/her out. After the KO Keats has obtained that character ID turning one of his face buttons (triangle or square) into that of the person's he absorbed. This also changes his level 2. 
Lvl2: When he has no ID absorbed Keats brings out a Gargantua and attacks across the screen like Nariko. Unlike Nariko he only sends out one massive cannon ball. If Keats has an ID then the lvl 2 changes to what ever character's ID he has equipped. Making his lvl 2 something that would keep his opponents wary. 
Lvl 3 he goes into guardian mode and wrecks everyone

Monkey(Enslaved)

up close combattant with high mobility (like kat) although has a bit more range than other close combatants like haihachi due to having his staff. 
lvl 1: standard staff attack like spike's net or Kratos's dash 
lvl 2 : a mech dog dash across what ever platform he is standing on (like dante or spike) or alternatively have the dog hunt players down like kuma.
lvl 3: Monkey goes into the background (not the foreground) and controls the laser tail of a giant mech scorpion. (Much like Lucardio's final smash in SSBB)

Message 25 of 44 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Feb 26, 2013
I have two reps who should be in the game.
1. Resident Evil. Someone from the series like Wesker, Chris, Leon, Jill or Claire. More preferably Wesker, reason being is he could add more hand to hand combat in the game other than Heihachi.
2. DC character. We've had quite a few DC games released over the years and with Injustice: Gods Among Us coming out this year, why not have a DC favorite represent the game. Batman, The Flash, The Joker or Superman would be the best options. Batman would be the best choice because he is the most popular due to his successful Arkham game series. And if people want more villains, just replace Batman with The Joker.
Message 26 of 44 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Demonxeire wrote:

Ok obviously Jill needs to be in this cause she was  from a playstation Classic series  http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110121205753/capcomdatabase/images/0/0a/RERemakeJill1.png

Also alice madness returns  wouldn't hurt either http://bleedingedgegaming.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/alice-madness-returns-review-art.png

If Jill was in this game, she'd get turned into a.........ahem...JILL SANDWICH!

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 27 of 44 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Feb 26, 2013

MrluckyYoshi wrote:

this is way off topic but how do people get those fancy character names under their posts like how retrosoul22 has HITOSHURA  under all his posts

What kind of sig do you want? Any specific character type sig or something? Let me know and I'll try to find a sig of your interests.

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 28 of 44 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Feb 26, 2013
^ Actually, I could use help with my signature as well...
I have an image I want to use, and I tried putting the link in img tags, but it didn't work... Advice?
 photo psasbrsig_zpsdfbc77fd.jpg
Message 29 of 44 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Cutscene_Dante wrote:
^ Actually, I could use help with my signature as well...
I have an image I want to use, and I tried putting the link in img tags, but it didn't work... Advice?

Try uploading it to photobucket or something like that if you haven't already.

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 30 of 44 (65 Views)
0 Likes