Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7253 posts

Re: need to be the next dlc char

Feb 27, 2013

MrluckyYoshi wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

MrluckyYoshi wrote:

this is way off topic but how do people get those fancy character names under their posts like how retrosoul22 has HITOSHURA  under all his posts

What kind of sig do you want? Any specific character type sig or something? Let me know and I'll try to find a sig of your interests.

Well if its no trouble then you could search around for one like chaos 0 from sonic adventure or sly cooper

Ok!

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Toro_Inoue/Toro_Inoue001/BeFunky_SuperPipo_zps41db4094jpg_zpsacddeaca.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 44 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7253 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Couldn't find either sigs for those characters. :smileysad: Is it ok if I just give you a cool Sonic one I found?

MrluckyYoshi wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

MrluckyYoshi wrote:

this is way off topic but how do people get those fancy character names under their posts like how retrosoul22 has HITOSHURA  under all his posts

What kind of sig do you want? Any specific character type sig or something? Let me know and I'll try to find a sig of your interests.

Well if its no trouble then you could search around for one like chaos 0 from sonic adventure or sly cooper

Couldn't find either sigs for those characters. :smileysad: Is it ok if I just give you a cool Sonic one I found?

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Toro_Inoue/Toro_Inoue001/BeFunky_SuperPipo_zps41db4094jpg_zpsacddeaca.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 44 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Feb 27, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:
@Fate_was_Just
Too early for Oliver? New Dante and the Bioshock Infinite stage would like a word with you.

Um...its new Dante but he's still a character from a well known (originally) PS title. And right....cause a stage totally = new character.

Sorry I still stand by my decision that its to early for Ollie. Though with the recent DLC announcement who knows.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 44 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 27, 2013

SuperPiposaru wrote:

MrluckyYoshi wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

MrluckyYoshi wrote:

Sure thats good.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 44 (30 Views)
0 Likes