- Fun Gameplay
- Each character feels different from the last
- Smooth gameplay (no lag) online or offline
- Ratchet (he's easily the best fighter in the game, imo )
- Pretty good graphics for this type of game
- No endless grinding the game for trophies
- No real content other than Arcade, Oflline MP, and online MP
- That Supers are the only way to kill; they should have had a stamina mode (Health Bars) or AP Horde (like Coin Mode in Smash), or something else
- People only pick the same 6 or 7 characters when playing a Ranked MP match (you can play 50 straight matches as Big Daddy or Fat Princess without a single other soul choosing them)
- Menus are bland
- 2v2 is only available by inviting people in your game from your friend list
- Trophies are a little too easy
True, but that gives me (A BD/FP plyer) the advantage since I know how to fight their character while they wonder what the hell to do against mine.
Pros: The game is very fun and they made the beat 'em up genre their own instead of just making a clone.
Cons: The online is a bit of a mess, too many disconnects, errors, and the game sometimes selecting random character you didn't choose. (doesn't happen often, but can totally screw you up when it does.)