Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: my playstation allstars roster

Jul 31, 2012

sharebear420 wrote: Pappa could stay as iv played his games back in the day but no one will ever convince me a fat princess is a good character comapred to all other sony ones

Well nobody's arguing that FP is a good character compared to other Sony characters.  I'm arguing that she's more important to Sony than a failed ad-campaign and a character from an anime.  (And I like the anime.)

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 41 of 62 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Jul 31, 2012
i don't want to argue so i'll just answer the first one
nathan **bleep** drake is an regular human 2 but he's in the game what's your point
i understand you don't like my roster but please just stop bichin
Message 42 of 62 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 31, 2012
pyramid a crappy ad campaign? Oooookay haha.. silent hill IS playstation, I grew up with silent hill and RE and tomb raider and suikoden and FF's and rayman, and crasha nd spyro etc etc. Iv graduated to uncharteds, fallouts, heavy rains, the new RE's, The rainbow moons.. I'm not sayin fat princess is a bad game, hell I might even like it if I played it but theres soooo many other characters that are not only iconic to the PS but are awesome characters who could have awesome moves
I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Message 43 of 62 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Jul 31, 2012
Here's the key. Most of those games aren't owned by Sony anymore! They're third party! The initial 6 are 1st party characters. And like it or not, Fat Princess is a Playstation icon.
Message 44 of 62 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Jul 31, 2012
ignore them they think this is sony allstars
Message 45 of 62 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 31, 2012
maybe soo, hopefully my opinion will change and hopefully some good characters can come out on DLC and to the person who wanted to play me Smiley Tongue My ps3 is done for at the moment but WILL be fixed way before then, my psn name is the same as my name on here Smiley Happy Id be glad to add you cause most of my friends are on xbox so I don't have alot of people to play with. Take it easy on me til I get some practice in ehh?
Message 46 of 62 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

meha733 wrote:
i don't want to argue so i'll just answer the first one
nathan **bleep** drake is an regular human 2 but he's in the game what's your point
i understand you don't like my roster but please just stop bichin
That's my point.  We have one generic human.  Why add more?

sharebear420 wrote:
pyramid a crappy ad campaign? Oooookay haha.. silent hill IS playstation, I grew up with silent hill and RE and tomb raider and suikoden and FF's and rayman, and crasha nd spyro etc etc. Iv graduated to uncharteds, fallouts, heavy rains, the new RE's, The rainbow moons.. I'm not sayin fat princess is a bad game, hell I might even like it if I played it but theres soooo many other characters that are not only iconic to the PS but are awesome characters who could have awesome moves
Pyramid Head failed horribly.  He insulted gamers and had a less than 3 month span as an advertisement.  Now let me note that Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Suikoden, FF, Rayman, Crash, and Spyro are ALL third party.  Out of those games, a SH character would end up generic, a RE character has some promise, Lara Croft would be female Drake as far as gameplay goes (in reality Drake's the male Lara).  Suikoden had a sequel that failed pretty miserably, and I doubt anybody wants that Konami rep over a MGS rep.  A FF character definitely needs to happen, though, for obvious reasons.

ecdf9e46
Message 47 of 62 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 31, 2012
suikoden 2 is quite possibly my favorite ps1 game of all time, I think theres like 6 suikodens? Idk I stopped playing after tactics.. but I understand, I just wish superbot would be sticking to the title of the game and all the promises they made. Fat princess feels like she belongs in a super smash game
Message 48 of 62 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 31, 2012
You can probably blame the third party companies more than SuperBot. Much of Sony's success comes from third parties, but they may not have been willing to give up some characters (Capcom and Activision, I'm lookin' at you). Right now they've put in the most requested characters, based on the leak, and I'm confident the other two most requested (non-Crash/Spyro) characters, Kat and Dart, are in as well. They seem to be listening to fans on it, but there's only so much they can do.
ecdf9e46
Message 49 of 62 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 31, 2012
Watching alot of interviews has me believing there will be more than we expect.. who knows maybe they already got crash and spyro and are saving it until the bitter end (obviously the most requested and probably hardest to get) and there will no doubt be a FF character
Message 50 of 62 (48 Views)
0 Likes