Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Re: my playstation allstars roster

Jul 31, 2012
1.i don't know what your talking yes people suggest him as an boss but mostly as an character and i also said james to be a character
2.do you live in japan were the yakuza fan base is no then there
3.yes connor myth be the AC rep. but i'm afraid as dlc
Message 31 of 62 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 31, 2012
I'm and idiot because iv never played fat princess and would never even wanna play a game like that? Smiley Tongue please tell me how she represents the history and legacy of the play station era? Idc if you disagree but talking **bleep** is pretty pathetic, and no I will not get out Smiley Happy im buying the game regardless, but every one can have an opinion, out of all my friends iv talked to who are even more siked for this game can't understand why someone like her would make it over a BA charcter (which sony has alot of that arn;t being used)
I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Message 32 of 62 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

Fat Princess is actually a pretty fun capture the flag game. I suggest trying out the demo. Not to mention it stirred up controversy by making the princess fat, which brought Playstation back into the forefront. It's also pretty high-selling. What the hell is BA? I've having trouble reading your spelling error-laden comments.

Message 33 of 62 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 31, 2012

meha733 wrote:
1.i don't know what your talking yes people suggest him as an boss but mostly as an character and i also said james to be a character
2.do you live in japan were the yakuza fan base is no then there
3.yes connor myth be the AC rep. but i'm afraid as dlc

1. People theorize him as a boss.  I've never seen anybody want him because he'd be fun to play.  And James from Silent Hill?  A generic human?  Yeah, let's put him in, why not, that's totally not a waste.

2. Yakuza as a series is not popular anywhere.  It's sold more in Japan than anywhere else, but no Yakuza game has broken 2 million.  They BARELY broke 1 million.

3. If each third party dev gets one rep, I want Rayman.  I like the AC games much more, but Rayman is more important to PS history.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 34 of 62 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Jul 31, 2012
thanks for baking me up but i'll never trade parappa for goku
but fat princes for pyramid head that's a other story
Message 35 of 62 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 31, 2012

sharebear420 wrote:
I'm and idiot because iv never played fat princess and would never even wanna play a game like that? Smiley Tongue please tell me how she represents the history and legacy of the play station era? Idc if you disagree but talking **bleep** is pretty pathetic, and no I will not get out Smiley Happy im buying the game regardless, but every one can have an opinion, out of all my friends iv talked to who are even more siked for this game can't understand why someone like her would make it over a BA charcter (which sony has alot of that arn;t being used)

You want an anime character and a crappy ad-campaign character over the pioneer of console rhythm games and the most successful game on PSN.  Fat Princess is a hell of a lot more important to PS than Goku, and even more important than Pyramid Head.  Thinking otherwise is completely naive.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 36 of 62 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jul 31, 2012
yakuza much better than rayman. but if there is one human he must connor or ezio
Message 37 of 62 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Jul 31, 2012
Sales figures prove you wrong, Paypay.
Message 38 of 62 (58 Views)
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 31, 2012
BA = bad **bleep**, but they will bleep it out. Who cares if shes fat? that doesn;t wanna make me play a game cause she's fat, and iv seen gameplay videos, it's not my "cup of tea" I guess you could say, I'm more of a RPG, platformer, story mode driven kinda guy. Pappa could stay as iv played his games back in the day but no one will ever convince me a fat princess is a good character comapred to all other sony ones
I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Message 39 of 62 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Jul 31, 2012
The game is great. It sold enough copies to be ported to the PSP, and even the port itself was successful. Not to mention controversy is the best kind of PR. Sh*t, it got me interested in a PS3. And when the beta's available for everyone, gimme your name. I'd be happy to show you what a badass Fat Princess truly is.
Message 40 of 62 (49 Views)
0 Likes