9 replies 180 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

is there anyway to defeat kratos raiden  nariko  with sir dan

Message 1 of 10 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Re: little help with sir dan

Dec 15, 2012
^luck and buffing, but skill does come in too.
 photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 2 of 10 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Just block their stuff and punish while hoping they don't know how to dodge your level 1/2.
Message 3 of 10 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Against Kratos, Raiden, and Nariko, it pays to play defensively. You want to make sure not to get caught in their combos. Block and dodge should become your best friends. I main Sir Dan, and I find that one of his most useful combos is down square (air), square, square, up square, up square, up square (air). Also, you want to be constantly using side circle (walking skull move). If it doesn't catch them, it will force them to either jump or block, so you can more easily predict where they will go. Neutral square is great at mid range. Get them in the air and use Dan's level 2. It will usually work.

Message 4 of 10 (153 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Dec 15, 2012
His axe when used right Down right grinds my gears.
Message 5 of 10 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Dec 16, 2012
*Neutral triangle is great at mid range, not neutral square.
Message 6 of 10 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Dec 16, 2012
There sure is, dude!! It's called getting better with Sir Dan Smiley Happy
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 7 of 10 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 16, 2012

You could use your down circle on top of them, since a lot of Nariko's combo's make here up close with an enemy for a while. Your down circle move gets you about 5 AP per second. Also use your over and circle a lot, and your triangle. Go for attacks where you don't have to go up close, until you see the right opportunites.

For Kratos you should try to dodge a lot, and maybe use your over and circle to make him fall, and if you're fast enough you could get in a combo.

And with Raiden, it really shouldn't be that big of a problem, I play Sir Dan quite a bit on Quick matches, beat a lot of Raidens, try to dodge him when he's about to go in for an attack,  and when you get the opportunity strike him with a hit or combo.

Heck, a lot of the time people get annoyed when fighting me because I can be a "slippery target" So they go and try attacking everyone else.

Message 8 of 10 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 16, 2012
i dunno about Kratos and Raiden,
but Nariko shouldn't be hard,
i've beaten Narikos with Sir Dan quite a lot...
Play For Fun!
Message 9 of 10 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
47 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Sir Dan has excellent block abilities, and usually, I'm not saying everyone, but a lot of players who choose Raiden or Kratos are button mashing spammers. Pulling out your sheild, blocking and dodging should be your main focus. If they go in for a grab, (Not very often usually, mind you), Dan's moves hit very hard, and you can knock them away after a good dodge if they come close enough.

-Using side circle and nutral triangle are good for getting them moving.

-His down circle move is good for when someone is stuck in a combo, or unavailable to move somehow. 

-When you have your sheild out, your charge gives you more AP and knocks through multiple people. Although when you don't have your sheild out, you deliver a short knockback, and get some distance to set up for a combo. I guess you could choose what you want to do from there.Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10 (63 Views)
0 Likes