Jun 15 2012
By: FlamingIce94 Lombax Warrior 154 posts

level ideas for current characters

18 replies 44 views Edited Jun 15, 2012

let me know what ideas you have for stages for the current confirmed characters. i have an idea for sly. the police station in paris for the first game. the balcony's could break and you can fall and stuff it would be cool. what do you guys think for stages for the current characters?

Message 1 of 19 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Re: level ideas for current characters

Jun 15, 2012

FlamingIce94 wrote:

the balcony's could break and you can fall and stuff it would be cool. what do you guys think for stages for the current characters?

That sounds like a really cool idea. I want to see some more interactive levels that are more than just something in the background hitting you like a giant dude/monster and a bunch of golf-balls.

Message 2 of 19 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 15, 2012

like what for instance? do you have any ideas or examples?

Message 3 of 19 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jun 15, 2012

FlamingIce94 wrote:

like what for instance? do you have any ideas or examples?

Well like what you said basically with the falling. This is a bit off thread, but I discussed elsewhere about a Crash level and how it could be the Warp Zone and it would transport you to other places like the mini-game levels in the Crash games, with different terain and obstacles in each. Maybe if there were a space related level from any game the gravity could be lowered, raised, and completely zero and changes randomly during the battle. Or maybe if there were a Motorstorm: Apocalypse where you start off inside a building and cars crash through the glass while things in the background are exploding and falling apart. Vehicles could be running in. The floor under you falls apart under you and end up  falling. If it happens again while you are on ground you could end up in the subway and maybe a flying flaming train flies towards you (from the side or maybe from the background coming in, either one would be cool). What I am trying to say is that there is so much more to do with levels than just big guys in the back.

Message 4 of 19 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 15, 2012

that is true. remember it's still early and the only reason those big guys were there is because in god of war everyone is big you know? but i like the crash warp room idea. and maybe since they do the mash up think you would end up being teleported to another game. or maybe other games would go through the teleporters like motorcross and hit people as they go by. the possibilties are endless man!

Message 5 of 19 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jun 15, 2012

Somebody else also brought up the whole thing about bringing you into other games, which is a pretty good idea as long as they also throw in mostly Crash classics.

Message 6 of 19 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 15, 2012

ya but what do you think about a level for drake?

Message 7 of 19 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 15, 2012

i think i like the idea of the shipyard from uncharted 3. could be fighting on boats and if you land in the water waves could hit you to lose ap. and for mashing up maybe people from some type of water from some game can come idk it's just an idea anyway.

Message 8 of 19 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jun 15, 2012

You said boobie.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 19 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jun 15, 2012

FlamingIce94 wrote:

ya but what do you think about a level for drake?

I haven't played much Uncharted, but I can think of a lot of boobie-traps and adventuring. Or maybe something like the online level in Uncharted 3 where you begin fighting on trucks and end up in a small airplane? Well then again, that would make falling off a possibility to death and that's a nono for PSA.

Message 10 of 19 (44 Views)
0 Likes