Splicer
80 posts

Re: lets be honest. 20 characters is more then enough.

Sep 29, 2012

Ok so use your brain here. If the highly most request characters arent revealed, 2 things are in place here. Either there are hidden characters (unlockables which is HIGHLY likely) OR there are DLC characters. Im sure most of the internet took the tweet out of context, he probably meant they revealed all the characters that are unlocked from the start. Superbot isnt full of idiots..

Message 21 of 32 (97 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Wrong.

Why?

1. 20 is not enough to pay it's respect to all of the games on the Playstation Consoles. And when you take a step back and look at some of the inclusions: Big Daddy, the New Dante, Raiden, FP. It's just a big ? I like these characters, but I love a whole bunch more and not a single one of them is shown. Yes, I'm pointing out how there's something wrong with the mentality that 20 is enough.

2. The jrpg genre is 100% ignored. What the bloody heck.

The third point is just to stop this stupid notion that 20 = all.

We have more then 20, but the 20 is probably what we have not including dlc / secret characters. Remember the number, 22+. That's not just going to disappear.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 22 of 32 (95 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I never said 20 is all there was. read the post

Message 23 of 32 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

To think people were arguing whether lightning or cloud were in, now there is a possibility that neither will be in. Or better yet no final fantasy character, even a step further no jrpg character at all. If this is true I will be highly disappointed with both Sony and superbot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 24 of 32 (73 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I have Nariko. Your argument is irrelevant.

Message 25 of 32 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Sep 29, 2012

JMG24BAD wrote:

I never said 20 is all there was. read the post

I didddddddd, but keep in mind your thread title gives the impression 20 is enough in general.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 26 of 32 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Wrong.

Why?

1. 20 is not enough to pay it's respect to all of the games on the Playstation Consoles. And when you take a step back and look at some of the inclusions: Big Daddy, the New Dante, Raiden, FP. It's just a big ? I like these characters, but I love a whole bunch more and not a single one of them is shown. Yes, I'm pointing out how there's something wrong with the mentality that 20 is enough.

2. The jrpg genre is 100% ignored. What the bloody heck.

The third point is just to stop this stupid notion that 20 = all.

We have more then 20, but the 20 is probably what we have not including dlc / secret characters. Remember the number, 22+. That's not just going to disappear.

this so much this

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 27 of 32 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 29, 2012

JMG24BAD wrote:

After I think about the character count, and I look at the roster (I think there are unlockable characters, the ones they revealed will already be unlocked though.) I can honestly say, I wont even use some of the characters on the roster because I will have some that I use exclusively . Im sure someone can agree with me. 

Im going to be honest. 20 isnt enough and even 25 wouldnt be enough. The name of this game is PlayStation All Stars Battle Royal. It doesnt live up to its reputation. Now I dont fully agree with myself because they did say a sequuel was planned. SO maybe just maybe they dont want to give it their all in this 1st game because then the sequel wont be as successful because theirs going to be less chars reveiled leading to less expectations. By giving us less chars in PSASBR there actually saving the rest of the Sony chars for the the sequel which will make it a highely anticipated game.

So for the first game ill say 25-28 max-thats including dlc.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 28 of 32 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I'm already satisfied with the game. Not bad, BlueDiamond. It's an interesting thought, but that sort of move is risky to say the least. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt once we see Superbot's full intention.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 32 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 29, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:
I'm already satisfied with the game. Not bad, BlueDiamond. It's an interesting thought, but that sort of move is risky to say the least. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt once we see Superbot's full intention.

Yeah Im the type of person who is open minded and trys out a game before judging. Its not fair to discredit a game without even playing it. I will give SB a chance. Their new exclusive devs for Sony. This is going to be their first game. They deserve some respect for trying to be original or change it up. But I do have too say for their first game they have a lot of guts.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 30 of 32 (34 Views)
0 Likes