Survivor
2494 posts

Re: leaked image nathan hale?

Jul 29, 2012

KingDustero wrote:

CountMario wrote:
I also have to agree with Hale. The real deciding factor is whether these images are real or not, and I'm leaning towards them being fake.

Yeah they most likely are.  However that doesn't mean the characters themselves aren't in.  Maybe whoever leaked couldn't get images for all the characters.  Who knows.  I believe the stages are all real and can't wait to see the KZ stage in action.  I'm not holding my breath for any of the characters though.  Out of them I would probably want Raiden the most.  I don't really like him as a character, but he would be fun as hell to play for sure.  Super fast and combo heavy.

I agree with everything you've said, especially the stages, but I still want Snake or Big Boss over Raiden. Sure he'd be fun to play as, but I feel the Snakes are the real stars and I've played enough MGS to make me like them more than I could ever love Raiden.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 21 of 39 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 29, 2012

CountMario wrote:

KingDustero wrote:

CountMario wrote:
I also have to agree with Hale. The real deciding factor is whether these images are real or not, and I'm leaning towards them being fake.

Yeah they most likely are.  However that doesn't mean the characters themselves aren't in.  Maybe whoever leaked couldn't get images for all the characters.  Who knows.  I believe the stages are all real and can't wait to see the KZ stage in action.  I'm not holding my breath for any of the characters though.  Out of them I would probably want Raiden the most.  I don't really like him as a character, but he would be fun as hell to play for sure.  Super fast and combo heavy.

I agree with everything you've said, especially the stages, but I still want Snake or Big Boss over Raiden. Sure he'd be fun to play as, but I feel the Snakes are the real stars and I've played enough MGS to make me like them more than I could ever love Raiden.

All I know is that if the leak has any merit. I'm glad to see Dante, new or old. Not all that pumped about Nathan though. Wasn't everyone talking about how there's nothing unique about him? Will be interesting to see how Superbot manages to make all of these gun shooting characters unique from one another. I want swords....where are my swords. Besides Sir Dan, who is also up in the air since this is an odd leak.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 22 of 39 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

CountMario wrote:

KingDustero wrote:

CountMario wrote:

All I know is that if the leak has any merit. I'm glad to see Dante, new or old. Not all that pumped about Nathan though. Wasn't everyone talking about how there's nothing unique about him? Will be interesting to see how Superbot manages to make all of these gun shooting characters unique from one another. I want swords....where are my swords. Besides Sir Dan, who is also up in the air since this is an odd leak.

Yeah I agree Count, Snake or Big Boss are the stars of MGS, but gameplay wise I myself would like Raiden more.  Like I said I don't like the character much at all, but the gameplay he would give would appeal more to me than Snake's or Big Boss's.  However I wouldn't mind if they got in and honestly think one of them is probably in.  

Agreed Chaos.  I would like to see how they could make Hale unique from all the other characters with guns.  IMO he wouldn't really bring much at all.  I would much prefer a Chimera than Hale if the Resistance series is getting a playable character.  If this leak is true, then you also have Raiden and the Heavenly Sword chick as other characters with  sworsd and technically Kratos uses swords.  That would mean about a fifth of the roster uses.  C

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 23 of 39 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Seriously guys? Theres already a thread for the leaked images and people have specifically asked not to make threads giving things away in the titles...

Message 24 of 39 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 29, 2012

KingDustero wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

CountMario wrote:

KingDustero wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Yeah I agree Count, Snake or Big Boss are the stars of MGS, but gameplay wise I myself would like Raiden more.  Like I said I don't like the character much at all, but the gameplay he would give would appeal more to me than Snake's or Big Boss's.  However I wouldn't mind if they got in and honestly think one of them is probably in.  

Agreed Chaos.  I would like to see how they could make Hale unique from all the other characters with guns.  IMO he wouldn't really bring much at all.  I would much prefer a Chimera than Hale if the Resistance series is getting a playable character.  If this leak is true, then you also have Raiden and the Heavenly Sword chick as other characters with  sworsd and technically Kratos uses swords.  That would mean about a fifth of the roster uses.  C

Ah yes Raiden. That's very true. I don't know much about him besides the fact he's got a sword lol I'll use him because of that. Nariko has a sword to so that's correct. Hm I think I just find myself waiting for Cloud. Or Dart. Or a plethora of jrpg character potentials lol And ye a Chimera would be much more enjoyable over Hale.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 25 of 39 (131 Views)
Wastelander
788 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Cool.

but i hope no Nathan Hale..That character is just another skin human with guns...we need other kinds of characters...at least a chimera i preffer.

Message 26 of 39 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jul 29, 2012

if Nathan Hale is in the game, then I hope there is a Hybrid Chimera skin

Message 27 of 39 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Re: leaked image Nathan hale?

Jul 29, 2012

I think that it is Cole still you can see part of his messenger bag that's why there's less red than there should be 

evil  cole

Same complexion and all I don't see how im wrong on this, I love the resistance series and think hale would be a cool addition but I don't see it

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 28 of 39 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I played Killzone, but not a lot of Resistance. I was just curious if they did have Nathan Hale, and Radec how would their attacks really be different. I like the idea of two cool shooter dudes I'm just wondering how they'd differ, if anyone has any ideas.

Message 29 of 39 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Re: leaked image Nathan hale?

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

quackerzacher wrote:

I think that it is Cole still you can see part of his messenger bag that's why there's less red than there should be 

evil  cole

Same complexion and all I don't see how im wrong on this, I love the resistance series and think hale would be a cool addition but I don't see it

Yeah I see that, but he doesn't have an Amp, plus why doesn't good Cole have it there then?  That part is too high.  Who really knows.  Not so sure it is Hale now that I see thought.  Oh well though.  Will just have to wait and see until one of them is reveled or the game comes out.  I msyeself would prefer evil Cole over Hale.

Zunja wrote:

I played Killzone, but not a lot of Resistance. I was just curious if they did have Nathan Hale, and Radec how would their attacks really be different. I like the idea of two cool shooter dudes I'm just wondering how they'd differ, if anyone has any ideas.

Honestly they wouldn't differ much.  Hale could have some force like powers maybe, but other than that he wouldn't be much different.  IMO he wouldn't be that great of an addition.  Radec is basically everything he can be and more.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 30 of 39 (98 Views)