Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Re: leaked image nathan hale?

Jul 29, 2012

Zunja wrote:

I played Killzone, but not a lot of Resistance. I was just curious if they did have Nathan Hale, and Radec how would their attacks really be different. I like the idea of two cool shooter dudes I'm just wondering how they'd differ, if anyone has any ideas.

well at the end of resistance 2 he gets the force it was bad **bleep**

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 31 of 39 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Jul 29, 2012

quackerzacher wrote:

Zunja wrote:

I played Killzone, but not a lot of Resistance. I was just curious if they did have Nathan Hale, and Radec how would their attacks really be different. I like the idea of two cool shooter dudes I'm just wondering how they'd differ, if anyone has any ideas.

Yes and it could be interesting.  I myself though would prefer an evil Cole with a different moveset than Hale though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 32 of 39 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Jul 29, 2012

KingDustero wrote:

quackerzacher wrote:

Zunja wrote:

Yes and it could be interesting.  I myself though would prefer an evil Cole with a different moveset than Hale though.

oh yeah i cant wait to see the ionic drain and thunder strike, firebird strike sooo many movesCat Very Happy

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 33 of 39 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Jul 29, 2012

quackerzacher wrote:

KingDustero wrote:

quackerzacher wrote:

Zunja wrote:

oh yeah i cant wait to see the ionic drain and thunder strike, firebird strike sooo many movesCat Very Happy

Yes he can easily be a very different character.  His Firebird strike would probably be a Super, probably level 1, but I would prefer it to just be a normal move.  Ionic drain could be an AoE level 2 or an instant kill level 3.  

Message 34 of 39 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Message 35 of 39 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I hope the question marks are Crash and Spyro.. PLease.. thats all i hope lol But i like the leaks if true very happy except New Dante.. ehhh Raiden would be cool since hes in an upcoming MGS game.. make somewhat sense..

Seeing Sir Dan, Sackboy, Ratchet, Loco Roco Stage, Nariko, And SPIKE THANK YOU!!!! I hope its legit and we see some more

I kinda see both I can see Evil Cole, but no Amp looks like hes gota a strap of somekind.. i really want a resistance Rep!! Nathan Hale with Chimera infection trying to stay sane.. but loosing it during supersl I think its Hale plus his hairline resembles Hale IMO
Message 36 of 39 (207 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I really hope this is fake
Photobucket
Message 37 of 39 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Jul 29, 2012

sovietprince wrote:
Why?
I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 38 of 39 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2858 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

Sorry, but it isn't.  The beta's coding proves these characters are in. Also that is evil Cole, not Hale.

Message 39 of 39 (180 Views)
0 Likes