Highlighted
Nov 01 2012
By: feldspar831 Uncharted Territory 1540 posts

just wanted to say something about superbot

7 replies 202 views Edited Nov 1, 2012
ive seen people complaining on here for months about superbot not communicating with fans and people complaining about then not replying to tweets etc. i know it would be nice if they did, but thats not their job. there job is to make a good game, and after working all day im sure they dont want to reply to tweets and such. so just dont complain about them not communicating
Message 1 of 8 (202 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Re: just wanted to say something about superbot

Nov 1, 2012

Maybe this is just me, but I think Superbot have done a top notch job when it comes to communicating with the fan base. They might not answer every little thing, but what company does? SB have been pretty good about replying to questions and keeping touch on the social networking sites, a few skipped questions shouldn't cloud that.

Message 2 of 8 (174 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Especially because half of the time they are getting hatemail from b a s t ar d s who think they are entitled to having their perfect game made and b i t c h about everything that they think is wrong with this game.  We should just be thankful that they have made what they have because without them wanting to do this, we would all still have no game like this to look forward to.  They have been working hard on this for years, and now they start getting flak from both the Nintendo fanboys AND those who aren't satisfied?  If I were them, I would just cancel the game outright because of all of the idiots out there...

Message 3 of 8 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 1, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

Especially because half of the time they are getting hatemail from b a s t ar d s who think they are entitled to having their perfect game made and b i t c h about everything that they think is wrong with this game.  We should just be thankful that they have made what they have because without them wanting to do this, we would all still have no game like this to look forward to.  They have been working hard on this for year, and now they start getting flak from both the Nintendo fanboys AND those who aren't satisfied?  If I were them, I would just cancel the game because of all of the idiots out there...

That is the worst business strategy ever, I'm not even going to get into it too much but to some degree yes people are entitled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 4 of 8 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Also op I think you should have said this a while ago most people already forgot and the game is coming out soon anyways. I have only seen like 1 thread talking about superbot not responding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 5 of 8 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Nov 1, 2012
yea hope you know they reply on twitter if its probably not freakn whining about a character and stuff they reply to actual good questions and they dont reply on these community because they read theses fourums they dont reply hope you ALL know that
Message 6 of 8 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 1, 2012

joblade wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

Especially because half of the time they are getting hatemail from b a s t ar d s who think they are entitled to having their perfect game made and b i t c h about everything that they think is wrong with this game.  We should just be thankful that they have made what they have because without them wanting to do this, we would all still have no game like this to look forward to.  They have been working hard on this for year, and now they start getting flak from both the Nintendo fanboys AND those who aren't satisfied?  If I were them, I would just cancel the game because of all of the idiots out there...

That is the worst business strategy ever, I'm not even going to get into it too much but to some degree yes people are entitled.

I know it was a horrible strategy.  I was just going on a kind of rampage.  My bad... I'm just fed up with people who have this "I'm entitled to everything" mentality.  No worries.  All better! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8 (145 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Nov 1, 2012

its clockworks job to communicate with us,. Not sb and frankly, he does a **bleep** job at it

Message 8 of 8 (102 Views)
0 Likes