Oct 19 2012
By: Ishak125 Wastelander 561 posts

just thought of a theory

16 replies 292 views Edited Oct 19, 2012
Ok guys roll with me here. You can call it stupid if you want I mean this is a long shot but here it is. So some of these hints are coming for the final four on michael sequel promos. This may be me seeing things but I can definitely see snake and wander. I can kind of see crash but that's probably just me being hopeful.

Anyway this had me thinking. This trailer will be shown on october 23rd the original launch date. Now think about it, what have they kept on saying? Launch roster. Maybe just MAYBE that they mean when october 23rd comes they show us the final four because it will be past the original launch date. Take with this what you will, I think its a good theory even though it is a long shot
Message 1 of 17 (292 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Re: just thought of a theory

Oct 19, 2012

I think we're all just so desperate for more people, we'll take anything as hope. The only one i see is Snake but i dont think that's a hint

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 2 of 17 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 19, 2012
If they announce anything, the 23rd will most likely be the Day they do...but here's hoping
Message 3 of 17 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 19, 2012
The 23rd is not AFTER the original release date, it IS the original release date and its the day the beta goes open
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 4 of 17 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Oct 19, 2012

ginoboli-fan wrote:
The 23rd is not AFTER the original release date, it IS the original release date and its the day the beta goes open

The official release is midnight that morning. So technically he is right. As much of a stretch as this is, I like it a lot. This is an awesome idea

Message 5 of 17 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Well.. It's not a pink wall, I can tell you that.

Message 6 of 17 (222 Views)
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 19, 2012
The sad thing is that this trailer may not even have anything to do with PASBR.
Message 7 of 17 (209 Views)
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I think we're all just becoming delusional. I dont think Sony would put the character in the ad at all, until the 23rd. And I honestly think the ad we'll see on the 23rd is just an ad for the game, not a character reveal. I'll keep my fingers crossed for characters though...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 8 of 17 (190 Views)
Wastelander
596 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Can we please stop imagining things:

What is happening is similar to psychoacoustics, whereas when you have a rhythm in your mind (in this case, an image), your brain tries to imprint it onto other audio because you are TRYING to hear it (in this case you are TRYING to see Crash or whomever).

What this is called though is The Gestalt Effect.

So you have various images in your brain, and when you see something, you try and piece everything together with whatever you have in yor brain. Be it something from a long time ago (such as certain paterns) or something you see everyday (a hat). In this case, someone implanted the image of Crash into your surface level cognition and when you see that image, you are specifically looking for it, so your brain places in the image, instead of what is actually there (just a normal plain reflection of a window or whatever). 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Why-people-are-seeing-reflection...

Message 9 of 17 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Oct 19, 2012

joshTX wrote:
The sad thing is that this trailer may not even have anything to do with PASBR.

This

Message 10 of 17 (182 Views)
0 Likes