I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: just thought of a theory

Oct 19, 2012
actually there is nothing more likely than a PSASBR trailer. This ad is clearly a follow up to the Michael/long live play ad, and its just about time to start get some advitersing for the game than by using the sequel to the number 1 commercial of all time?
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 11 of 17 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Well i dont see why it wouldnt be? It hinted dante and spike.

Message 12 of 17 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Ishak125 wrote:
Ok guys roll with me here. You can call it stupid if you want I mean this is a long shot but here it is. So some of these hints are coming for the final four on Michael sequel promos. This may be me seeing things but I can definitely see snake and wander. I can kind of see crash but that's probably just me being hopeful.

Anyway this had me thinking. This trailer will be shown on October 23rd the original launch date. Now think about it, what have they kept on saying? Launch roster. Maybe just MAYBE that they mean when October 23rd comes they show us the final four because it will be past the original launch date. Take with this what you will, I think its a good theory even though it is a long shot

I don't think it can be any characters from the first trailer if it was it wouldn't make to much sense to re implement the same characters in a different commercial. Your theory makes sense though

Message 13 of 17 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Oct 19, 2012

So, I was talking to a bud of mine. I didn't see it myself, but apparently this video was originally called "The Arrival" instead of "The Reload". Thoughts?

Message 14 of 17 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I like your theory
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 15 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Message 16 of 17 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I like the theory, plus isn't the L.A. Beatdown thing the next day (where the full game is supposed to be shown)? I can see how there are nay-sayers but I personally believe that this is intended for All-Stars and Snake's image is clear as day to me (I can see Crash and Wander as well). I'm happy with the current roster so anything more is icing on the cake, but I think there is a serious chance for character reveals on Tuesday. You gotta believe!
Message 17 of 17 (39 Views)
0 Likes