Reply
Dec 18 2012
By: zeothedeathgod Treasure Hunter 6850 posts
Offline

its sad

14 replies 228 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

All-stars didnt even make game informers top 50 games ;/ or i didnt notice it at least



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 1 of 15 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: its sad

Dec 18, 2012

Who cares? Its still a fun game regardless of what some gaming magazine has to say. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 15 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
2105 posts
 

Re: its sad

Dec 18, 2012
Gameinformers suk
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 3 of 15 (216 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: its sad

Dec 18, 2012
I forgot they exist XD
Message 4 of 15 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: its sad

Dec 18, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Who cares? Its still a fun game regardless of what some gaming magazine has to say. 


yes i was just saying. if it was in the top 50, im sure it would increase sales a bit. people think this game sucks, talking to people they go "oh it got bad reviews" etc etc. thats mainly why its not selling



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 15 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: its sad

Dec 18, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Who cares? Its still a fun game regardless of what some gaming magazine has to say. 


yes i was just saying. if it was in the top 50, im sure it would increase sales a bit. people think this game sucks, talking to people they go "oh it got bad reviews" etc etc. thats mainly why its not selling


Suppose being in its top 50 would have Game Informer readers give it a chance. I have a feeling in this next week we'll see more sales though, being the holidays and all that. And from what I've read, Japan doesn't even have the game yet?

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 6 of 15 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/29/2012
Offline
1268 posts
 

Re: its sad

Dec 18, 2012

What's a gameinforner.:smileytongue:

Message 7 of 15 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: its sad

Dec 18, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Who cares? Its still a fun game regardless of what some gaming magazine has to say. 


yes i was just saying. if it was in the top 50, im sure it would increase sales a bit. people think this game sucks, talking to people they go "oh it got bad reviews" etc etc. thats mainly why its not selling


Suppose being in its top 50 would have Game Informer readers give it a chance. I have a feeling in this next week we'll see more sales though, being the holidays and all that. And from what I've read, Japan doesn't even have the game yet?


that is true haha, lets hope, i really hoped this game wouldve been successful, gotten a few people to buy it



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 8 of 15 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: its sad

Dec 18, 2012

Shadowmark123 wrote:

What's a gameinforner.:smileytongue:


its really weird xD that nobody here seems to know what it is



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 9 of 15 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
977 posts
 

Re: its sad

Dec 18, 2012
It's an American gaming magazine (for all the European people that didn't know)
Message 10 of 15 (151 Views)