Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Re: isaac and zeus next dlc LEAKED (TheMink)

Jan 20, 2013

GOD YOU **bleep** ARE SUCH HIPOCRITS. When i tried this whole i have a source thing none of you believed me and infact hated me for it but when this guy does it You guys claimed it is leaked and 100% without doubt true. Seriously I'm done with this board. You lot are beyond help

Message 31 of 109 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Chris get a life, and stop hating on cloud just because people want him in the game. It's not up to the fans anymore to be honest, they have all their charcters for dlc made.

So everybody who say they want such n such, is point less imo... if it was up to the fan, superbot would open their own poll for charaters, for the fans to pick.

Last but not least, If a Final Fantasy Rep does make it in the game it's mostly likely going to be Lightning, because everybody knows why. or they F@#K around don't have any FF rep. Then oh Well.
Message 32 of 109 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

TingTongTei wrote:

GOD YOU **bleep** ARE SUCH HIPOCRITS. When i tried this whole i have a source thing none of you believed me and infact hated me for it but when this guy does it You guys claimed it is leaked and 100% without doubt true. Seriously I'm done with this board. You lot are beyond help

K~~~~~

Message 33 of 109 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 20, 2013

TingTongTei wrote:

Specially since we are all saying that we don´t trust themink and his wild guessing game.

Message 34 of 109 (434 Views)
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Jan 20, 2013

TingTongTei wrote:

Read through the posts, most of us are giving our thoughts on how cool it would  be, and most of us dont believe it.  and the reason most people got mad at you was because you came up with the dumbest fake dlc leaks. 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 35 of 109 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 20, 2013
And why are we still listening to him...? Many assumed Kat would be in.

The mink stated the following:

-A costume would be available (For heihachi? I think) that'd make him a character from some ps1 japanese game... starting with an "M"
-Said Ryu Huoiwfjaoifhawi (however you spell it, would be in, ON-DISK, post-original-Ryu-link)
-He said Scorpion would make it on-disk...

He's a liar.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 36 of 109 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9895 posts

Jan 20, 2013
I think we can all agree that The Mink is bunk right?

Let's be done with it.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 37 of 109 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Probably not true but Zeus would so awesome, I'd main him without question.

Message 38 of 109 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 20, 2013

TingTongTei wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 39 of 109 (395 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

DISMISSED!!!

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 40 of 109 (390 Views)
0 Likes