Highlighted
Wastelander
788 posts

Re: isaac and zeus next dlc LEAKED (TheMink)

Jan 21, 2013

I really hope NOT.

Message 61 of 109 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Thirty3Three wrote:

dorkgeniuz21 wrote:

I remember Omar saying something about one or some of the characters being characters that may or may not have starred in their own game or may have not been in a game yet type of thing

Raiden hadn't been in his own game "yet", as of the release? Neither has Dante 

MGS2? 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 62 of 109 (320 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 21, 2013
You play as Snake for the first parts of the game so it doesn't really count has his "own" game.
Message 63 of 109 (305 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Is it just me or does anyone else REALLY want Ryu Hayabusa in the game? I mean I thought of a decent idea for his level 3. He would call out Ninpo the Dragon from the third game (I can't remember if its in the others) and it flies around scaring the other combatants and causing them to walk slowly and stumble giving Ryu the chance to cut them down with his True Dragon Sword. Tell me what you guys think. Smiley Happy
Message 64 of 109 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Themink is right , I am mink fan
Message 65 of 109 (206 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Feb 16, 2013

if this true, we get more stupid, **bleep**, obscure, playstation characters. AND ANOTHER ONE IS A **bleep** SHOOTER CHARACTER what the **bleep** sony this is a MELEE GAME it feels like a **bleep** shooter allready

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 66 of 109 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Aw Sniperwolf, you DO care.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 67 of 109 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Feb 16, 2013

QBComix wrote:
Yeah, I seriously doubt these will be the next characters. Remember when Seth said that people who have been wanting certain 3rd parties would get their wish? Yeah, no one has requested Isacc. Plus, Superbot is smarter than to have the next character be from an already (and overly) represented franchise, like GoW.

o yea? and do you know how many characters that are in the game allready that no one asked for? did you know superbot said this game was for playstations history? And who the **bleep** wanted emmett graves and kat? your a **bleep** **bleep**. this game was just made for milking and nickle and diming. They dont give a **bleep** about the cahracters the ps fans want, they have an epileptic monkey pull random playstation characters names out of a **bleep** hat and then throw away the good choices like dart,taj, tomba, kolona and instead put in shooter characters and **bleep** obscure characters there for advertising. This game is garbage and you dumb mother **bleep**ers are supporting this **bleep**. I hope gaming dies this is getting **bleep** stupid

Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 68 of 109 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Feb 16, 2013
#PROTECTTHEMINK
Message 69 of 109 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Feb 16, 2013
o yea? and do you know how many characters that are in the game allready that no one asked for? did you know superbot said this game was for playstations history? And who the **bleep** wanted emmett graves and kat? your a **bleep** **bleep**. this game was just made for milking and nickle and diming. They dont give a **bleep** about the cahracters the ps fans want, they have an epileptic monkey pull random playstation characters names out of a **bleep** hat and then throw away the good choices like dart,taj, tomba, kolona and instead put in shooter characters and **bleep** obscure characters there for advertising. This game is garbage and you dumb mother **bleep**ers are supporting this **bleep**. I hope gaming dies this is getting **bleep** stupid
Message 70 of 109 (171 Views)
0 Likes