Highlighted
Jan 19 2013
By: skearn First Son 20 posts

is there a way?

11 replies 158 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

is there a way to ask directly to superbot?

i want to know if isaac clarke will be added somewhere in the futureSmiley Happy

photo BigDaddy.png
Message 1 of 12 (158 Views)
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Re: is there a way?

Jan 19, 2013

Can someone tell me how Dead Space is important to PlayStation?

Message 2 of 12 (153 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Jan 19, 2013
its awesome and an exlusive right?Smiley Happy
 photo BigDaddy.png
Message 3 of 12 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Jan 19, 2013

skearn wrote:
its awesome and an exlusive right?Smiley Happy
Since when?

Message 4 of 12 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jan 19, 2013
oh, i thought it was, but still its awesome so why not?Smiley Happy
 photo BigDaddy.png
Message 5 of 12 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jan 19, 2013

aslong as the series, developer, character, etc had affilation to ps strong than any other platform the deserve imo, but they aslo have to be meaningful too! As for Dead Space, Issac Clark, EA im not sure, but if I recall EA is more with ps in some ways, but honestly i think there are other top porities, but who's to say...

Message 6 of 12 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 19, 2013
go to the superbot site, and send a move-list (good luck), i think its the "info" email
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 7 of 12 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 19, 2013
lol this guy up here is happy about Kat, but doesn't like the idea of Isaac Clarke (theres so many things wrong with that...(as an example, i read somewhere that Kat is supposed to be 12 (google "Kat Gravity Rush" and you'll know why its so creepy, there are maid/cop/spy outfits in the game (spy is by-far the creepiest)), ive never heard of her until this game, she only has 1 game, etc (I could keep going on, but... thatll take a lot of time for me to write it all down))), I'm pretty positive that PS3 had much more Dead Space sales than 360, and if Bioshock is in, why not Dead Space (its way cooler too)?
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 8 of 12 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 19, 2013
I think the point is they want to pick characters that are important to PlayStation in REAL ways, not just sales.

For the first DLC, they showed us some of the BEST games the Vita has to offer. They may be newer then some of our old classics, but they are definitely AllStars.

Just because "someone is cooler" is no reason to add them in.
Message 9 of 12 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:
lol this guy up here is happy about Kat, but doesn't like the idea of Isaac Clarke (theres so many things wrong with that...(as an example, i read somewhere that Kat is supposed to be 12 (google "Kat Gravity Rush" and you'll know why its so creepy, there are maid/cop/spy outfits in the game (spy is by-far the creepiest)), ive never heard of her until this game, she only has 1 game, etc (I could keep going on, but... thatll take a lot of time for me to write it all down))), I'm pretty positive that PS3 had much more Dead Space sales than 360, and if Bioshock is in, why not Dead Space (its way cooler too)?

Bioshock has a parntership with ps and i like bioshock better, but other than that i agree.

But you do know spike is a fourth grader right?

Edit:

@Alyas technically it isnt the best vita has to offer but the most iconic vita exclusive/orgin game, but you can say it was one of the best LAUNCH titles

Message 10 of 12 (98 Views)
0 Likes