Nov 24 2012
By: brothanduded322 First Son 3 posts

is it just me......

5 replies 84 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

or does this game feel like a psn release and not really a full title release? i like the game, its allright. But to me it feels like a 20-30 psn release. what do you think

Message 1 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: is it just me......

Nov 24, 2012
Nope. Full game.
Message 2 of 6 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Not at all. 

Message 3 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I think by seeing a physical disc and the feel of the plastic disc tells my brain its a full title release.....

Seriously thought
C'mon man of course its a darn full release + psn release its a game!

Its up to the company that make the game whether there prepared to take a chance in paying loads to sell physical disc to take the chance if its going to make the money back. This obvs has as its a retail disc

Fir example: walking dead episode 1,2,3,4,5 was on psn and LIVE exclusive.... It became that popular and famous that they decided for Xmas that it will be released on physical disc
Message 4 of 6 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Nov 24, 2012

The lack of modes, low-budget looking menus, and less than mind blowing graphics DO scream PSN release.

Of course bleeding-heart PS fanboys will defend that tooth and nail, so don't listen to them

Message 5 of 6 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Nov 24, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
I think by seeing a physical disc and the feel of the plastic disc tells my brain its a full title release.....

Seriously thought
C'mon man of course its a darn full release + psn release its a game!

Its up to the company that make the game whether there prepared to take a chance in paying loads to sell physical disc to take the chance if its going to make the money back. This obvs has as its a retail disc

Fir example: walking dead episode 1,2,3,4,5 was on psn and LIVE exclusive.... It became that popular and famous that they decided for Xmas that it will be released on physical disc

thats not what i mean. I mean from what ive played and seen that  is in the game blah blah blah, it feels more like a psn game than a full release

Message 6 of 6 (50 Views)
0 Likes