Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: in your personal opinion...

Nov 13, 2012
Here's a couple of quotes that cement my opinion.

"Playstation All-Stars is like Super Smash Bros, but for men."

"In Brawl, there was only 3 characters I wanted to play as. In All-Stars, there's only 3 characters I don't want to play as."
Message 21 of 48 (117 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Smash is pretty outdated, so this will be better most likely. Both amazing games

Message 22 of 48 (104 Views)
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
The Xbox controller is better than the Playstation controller even a lot off fans agree thats why the Wii U also has a controller that looks almost exactly like the Xbox controller, and no it isn't the roster is the main buying point.. You wouldn't but this game if they were all Kratos with different supers. Smiley Happy

Technically I would, its called God of War: Ascension

Please Respond
Message 23 of 48 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 13, 2012
For me it's gonna be Playstation All Stars. I love almost all the charecters and grew up with alot more of these characters than the ones in samsh. I do like the controls better to. Also I feel like combos play more of a role in this than samsh and I love that. Smash is a great game and I still love it, but I have way more history with playstation franchises.
Message 24 of 48 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I think they should balance characters a bit better so it seems we have all characters balanced vs having "top tier" characters where there are a few more obvious characters that are way better than others.

Not only that, but I think they should work out their super system a bit... giving it priority over certain attacks/items considering you have to build up your meter with attacks and other attacks/items you have a lot more access to...

It really depends, if the combat is similar to the public beta then I'll have to say it's roughly the same if not worse...but if the combat is better than what they showed us with the public beta then I'll say it's going to be much, much better.

SSB is over rated.
Message 25 of 48 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I really don't see how it being balanced makes it more fun, twisted metal games never really were balanced but they were always so much fun.. I think SSB will be superior, Superbot needs more time to make a game that can stand up to SSB
Message 26 of 48 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 13, 2012

The xbox controler is not better , people prefer the joysticks location but in terms of triggers buttons etc the ps controler is much batter hell teh xbox's controllers joysticks are flimsey while there quite springy on the ps3.. .. if sony makes a joystick swap version the ps controll will kick **bleep** all day.. quality wise tHE DS is king of ALL controlers... you name me one controller that has lasted THREE generations wiith minor changes.. THATS RIGHT NONE 

Message 27 of 48 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Re: in your personal opinion... re

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

OH and i think ALL stars is the better game over all

balancing  Fact

combo's Fact

charicters * all unique and intresting while in smash 1/4 are clones and another fourth is op'd  :Fact  * now who you like betters an opnion but varaiaty wise and playability PS all stars wins"

Levels  IMO are better , only notable exeption is the f zero stage! 

Graphics..  Fact 

IMO the supersystems in geniosu as it disalows any sort of " kill stealing" and luck 

stage outs... are stupid...  95% of fighting games dont use them .. 

And to be honest  the two games are bareley alike.. SB was stupid to put in 4 players when 6 would have been great.. 

Message 28 of 48 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 13, 2012

When I got my hands on Smash Bros Melee which was my first Smash Bros game, I put so many hours into that game, playing with friends, and family, taking my Gamecube to school to play, etc. However I didn't even know half the roster in Melee... It was just a fun party game for me.

But with Playstation Allstars, you're taking that party aspect, and adding some of my favorite characters in gaming, Spike, Sweet Tooth, Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Jak & Daxter, etc... I just prefer Sony's characters because I have the most history with them, also enjoyed the beta very much.

.... And one more thing, I'm buying a Wii U for the new Smash Bros, and maybe Pikmin 3.

Message 29 of 48 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Nov 13, 2012
LOL sony fans wants Nintendo fans to be open minded to this game but they aren't open minded to smash bros
Message 30 of 48 (74 Views)
0 Likes