Sackboy
437 posts

Re: in your personal opinion...

Nov 13, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
No. Smash can actually get a decent roster, plus with the new one coming, I'm so excited. You only think it will because you prefer Playstation over Nintendo.

We all know that you're just a guy who prefers Nintendo over Playstation which is why you prefer Smash.

That being said, I have always loved Smash and I think I'll like All Stars Slightly more.  Partially because the characters really allign with my gaming history more.  But also, I'm excited to have 20 UNIQUE characters whereas Smash has at least 10 characters in their roster that are almost identicle to another character in moveset.  In a couple months, I could see All Stars having more unique characters than Smash.  

Also I'll always be a fan of both series and will most definitely pick up the newest smash when it comes to 3DS

Message 11 of 48 (193 Views)
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I think smash bros brawl has an annoying factor that often the favourite characters are really bad
im hoping that in the next game they have one link who is the perfect balance, none of this slow and strong or fast and weak business

meta knight was my favourite, but hes super boring to play as in brawl
many people wind up playing as characters theyve never heard of

but in all stars if you like the character, it seems that you will like them in the game Smiley Happy
Brawl has better "pick up and play" ability, but this game has a bit more harcore awesome factor

only time will truly tell

Message 12 of 48 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Nov 13, 2012
look im a huge playstation fan always have been always will be i like sony way more than nintendo, and at the same time i dont hate nintendo, but i doubt this game will destroy smash bros.
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 13 of 48 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Nov 13, 2012

While i really don't care that much, in my personal opinion this will be better.  That has a lot to do with my dislike of many Nintendo characters however, as well as how much I like the control setup and story concept.

Sackboy VS. Big Daddy  FTW!!!!

Message 14 of 48 (184 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Yes. I prefer the characters, gameplay, controller, controls, aesthetic, design. Honestly, I had more fun in the beta than I ever had with smash. And I love smash.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 15 of 48 (173 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Technically xbox controllers suck when it come to fighting games, when you use playstation controllers you feel right at home but its my opinion. I like bothe smash and psabr

Message 16 of 48 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I'd say this game will be better online then Brawl. For the first time ever I was able to play the game online, and all I have to say is the beta had a better online gameplay because at least the controls weren't horribly delayed. Brawl online suffered from delayed control inputs to freezing matches, the beta just had teleporting players and invincible players that glitch out. This game will be better than Brawl.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 17 of 48 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I'm sorry, but Smash's knocking out percentage system is so much more fun. Melee fast paced fighting, if they bring it back in the new one, its definitely going to beat this game. Coming from a PlayStation fan who doesnt own any Nintendo console at the moment.
Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 18 of 48 (153 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 13, 2012
@IcemanNightmare Were you talking to me because you really don't know what your talking about. I do own Nintendo consoles and I know about the smash system in smash bros, and I think the super system is better because you don't have to worry about others taking kills, that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. You don't know what I have, and if I am a Playstation fan, why does it concern you? I am buying this game because I am a Playstation fan and proud of it.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 19 of 48 (144 Views)
Wastelander
797 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I've been a Smash fan all my life, and to be quite honest, the Beta alone tops Brawl. Brawl may have had an amazing story mode, but the gameplay outside of that was..well, predictable.

Melee was better in my opinion, and I think PSASBR will have a hard time competing with Melee in my mind, but PSASBR certainly tops SSBB in my mind,

Message 20 of 48 (135 Views)
0 Likes