Nov 13 2012
By: halfhoff Hekseville Citizen 329 posts

in your personal opinion...

47 replies 703 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

Do you believe this game is goina be BETTER than Super Smash Brother Brawl? I personally think it will be better, it may have less charectors... but they appear so much better balanced. what are your thoughts? will it match up to the claimed "original"?

photo.JPG

"Cole kicking some A$$"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 1 of 48 (703 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: in your personal opinion...

Nov 13, 2012
No. Smash can actually get a decent roster, plus with the new one coming, I'm so excited. You only think it will because you prefer Playstation over Nintendo.
Message 2 of 48 (690 Views)
Wastelander
677 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I like it a lot better but people aren't going to agree
Message 3 of 48 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I'll say this, I think it controls much better than Smash Bros. Whether or not I think the game as a whole will be better though I refuse to say until I play the full game.
Message 4 of 48 (686 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1754 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Personally, I think Smash Bros is still going to be better. However, I will say that Smash Bros has some serious competition right now.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 5 of 48 (682 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 13, 2012

@cutiepatuiee

i may be an avid fan of playstation, but that certainly isnt getting in the way pf my judgment, I owned a Wii for 3 years, and in all that time i was In LOVE with ssbb, but. Honestly, i just believe that all stars  provides a WAY better balanced roster!  on top of that the controlls are MUCH better! a person such as you ONLY looks at the roster, which is a silly mistake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 6 of 48 (661 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 13, 2012
The Xbox controller is better than the Playstation controller even a lot off fans agree thats why the Wii U also has a controller that looks almost exactly like the Xbox controller, and no it isn't the roster is the main buying point.. You wouldn't but this game if they were all Kratos with different supers. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 48 (642 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 13, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
No. Smash can actually get a decent roster, plus with the new one coming, I'm so excited. You only think it will because you prefer Playstation over Nintendo.

You decide which roster you like. If you enjoy Smash roster than PS All-Stars, then by all means.

But I actually enjoy the roster of PS All-Stars than SSBB's roster which was from years ago.

Also, I'll sure be excited for SSB4's roster while I'm enjoy PS All-Stars roster while I wait for SSB4 which will probably release in.. who knows, maybe over 9000 years.

It also doesn't matter if one prefers Playstation over Nintendo & says this game will be better than SSBB.

Cause I have more of a history with Nintendo yet I'll enjoy a lot out of PS All-Stars (Roster & Arcade for PS All-Stars & Content for SSBB).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 8 of 48 (632 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I believe you mis-understood me, i said "controlls" not "controller" controllers make no difference to me,  each charector has more than a dozen moves, on top of that a well made "evade/block" system, on top of that, it helps when each charector is well balanced, instead of "smash" where half the rostr cant match up to link or kirby.

Message 9 of 48 (607 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I don't necessarily care as long as I have fun with it.
Message 10 of 48 (598 Views)
0 Likes