Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: imma let you finish but

Mar 22, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I never quit, even when the odds are against me for whatever reason - if I'm going to lose, I'm not going down without a fight. If I die early in stock, I'll wait, why possibly ruin other people's fun just because I got beaten ?

So I'm not the only one? Yeah, I usually wait it out in stock. I think last night was the first time I quit after dying first in a stock match, and that was because after I died, the other 3 players just sat there and teabagged each other for a good 10 minutes straight and not even trying to attack each other.

I don't mind spectating but I don't have time to sit and watch people like that jerk around. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 11 of 27 (185 Views)
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Mar 22, 2013

i cant see myself rage quit, just rage. if i lose, its to tell me i need to get better/improve. sometimes spectating can be entertaining and i can probably learn something from the other players that i can use later on. i at least want to see it out in the end. i've had matches where the odds were literally against me and i pulled a win out of my **bleep** (2 of them i got recorded lol). if i had rage quit, who knows what could have happened. not only is this game based primarily on skill, but luck is also involved and sometimes, luck is just on my side.

Message 12 of 27 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Keep up the hard work quitting for when host migration is built into the server I will welcome you guys as my black belt will be 100x easier

Byebye
Message 13 of 27 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Mar 23, 2013

I quit when people are whoring items or whe someone hits me into a LV 1

Message 14 of 27 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9937 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I never quit. Rather be a loser than a quiter, because at least losers try.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 15 of 27 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Mar 23, 2013

I only ragequit on Combat Trials, if someone kills me before I land my level one.

Oh, and the level 2 avoid trials. Trying to avoid Big Daddy's level two WITH a Big Daddy is torture -_-

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 16 of 27 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Thesam0 wrote:
How selfish of you both, taking somebody's victory away from them for 3 seconds of your time? Awww poor children, were your parents too busy at work to give you proper care and attention? Enjoy that three seconds you gain and know that you are the lowest of the low. At least accept your defeat, I'd rather fight a gracious kratos spammer than a rage quitter.

"im gonna lose, its too hard, turn it off"

"mum this mans beating me turn it off please its too hard"

Grow up children.

Lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 27 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Mar 23, 2013
^ S T F U
my PSN sonicjamareiz
mains- Spike, Jak, Sackboy,
♪I know of a place where you never get harmed. A magical place with magical charms. Indoors! Indoors! Indoors!♪ Take it away Penny.~Sponge Bob
Message 18 of 27 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Mar 23, 2013

HarryBoughZack1 wrote:
^ S T F U

I'm not talking to begin with. I'm typing so that comment makes no sense. Smiley Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 19 of 27 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Quitting pu$$y. I barely ever finish a game because of nooby f*cks like you who suck a$$ and quit immediately so they can find some white belts to beat on.

@boom_get_owned

Change your name dude. Also you must rage quit a lot since every match has confirms and item hoarders.

Man you pro quitting people are noons.
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 20 of 27 (117 Views)
0 Likes