Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Re: imma let you finish but

Mar 23, 2013

wwinterj wrote:

Thesam0 wrote:
How selfish of you both, taking somebody's victory away from them for 3 seconds of your time? Awww poor children, were your parents too busy at work to give you proper care and attention? Enjoy that three seconds you gain and know that you are the lowest of the low. At least accept your defeat, I'd rather fight a gracious kratos spammer than a rage quitter.

"im gonna lose, its too hard, turn it off"

"mum this mans beating me turn it off please its too hard"

Grow up children.

Lol

oh no its Paul Heyman, wheres Brock? 

Awesome GIF btw, im gonna borrow it

Message 21 of 27 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Now that the game is more balanced people seem to have a harder time winning *sigh*
 photo ak0mq_zpsbdfaa4d4.gif
Message 22 of 27 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Mar 23, 2013

I can naver quit, even as bad as I am at it right now. I just feel it's better to fight willingly and lose then to just quit. Even when I feel like I don't have a chance at wnning I still try and fight until the end.

Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 23 of 27 (133 Views)
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Mar 23, 2013

You win some you lose some, this is just poor sportsmanship. When you win, your opponents have to accept that they lost and then get on with their lives. When you lose, you accept your loss and get on with your life. If you want to leave and deny the winner of his win, then you should probably stop playing online ...... forever.

Message 24 of 27 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
629 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

The only times I've ever quit were due to my partner DCing and the opponent team siphoning off my partner instead of giving me a fair 1vs1 or if my opponent is generally just over all being a bad sport and trash talking the whole match while doing nothing but spamming. And there were also a few times where I quit a match to join a friends game and got called a ragequitter without being given something to rage over lulz.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 25 of 27 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I never quit because I want to let everyone have their fun instead of ending the match on people who wanted a good fight.

No offense folks but it does sound pretty selfish that you're just going to quit for your own reasons, if you die first let people finish their match, you can take that time to grab a snack or watch Youtube videos, hell everytime I play online in any game I'm always listening to a let's play, commentary or podcast on my Itouch or laptop, or I'll break out my Vita or 3DS.
Message 26 of 27 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Ecurican912 wrote:

oh no its Paul Heyman, wheres Brock? 

Awesome GIF btw, im gonna borrow it

Brock is possibly ragequitting this game. He doesn't play well with others. :smileytongue:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 27 of 27 (77 Views)
0 Likes