Reply
Oct 06 2012
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts
Offline

im starting to wish Naughty Dog made this game

65 replies 910 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

i feel that if Naughty Dog made this game, we would have at least 28-30 characters and they wouldnt have left out the important 1st parties like wander kat and resistance rep

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 66 (910 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/30/2012
Offline
411 posts
 

Re: im starting to wish Naughty Dog made this game

Oct 6, 2012
yep probably because ND has more well kown than superbot ( may activison will give them )
Message 2 of 66 (905 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: im starting to wish Naughty Dog made this game

Oct 6, 2012

fifa13fayfim wrote:
yep probably because ND has more well kown than superbot ( may activison will give them )

You realize that SB was made for the purpose of making this game right?

Message 3 of 66 (883 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
119 posts
 

Re: im starting to wish Naughty Dog made this game

Oct 6, 2012
sooo 8 more char are a better game?

Yeah because ND has a strong backgorund of making fighters
http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Message 4 of 66 (875 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: im starting to wish Naughty Dog made this game

Oct 6, 2012
Naughty Dog has never made a fighting game, so I doubt it'd work as great as this. I don't think Naughty Dog would have been able to change Activision's mind about Crash anyway, you know because they SOLD the character to them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 66 (874 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: im starting to wish Naughty Dog made this game

Oct 6, 2012
lol, this ^^


Message 6 of 66 (868 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: im starting to wish Naughty Dog made this game

Oct 6, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

fifa13fayfim wrote:
yep probably because ND has more well kown than superbot ( may activison will give them )

You realize that SB was made for the purpose of making this game right?


Yeah and it turned out to be crap.

 

Maybe let someone that's good at something keep doing what they're doing, jeeze.

 

Message 7 of 66 (867 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
119 posts
 

Re: im starting to wish Naughty Dog made this game

Oct 6, 2012
Oh so you played the game now?
http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Message 8 of 66 (856 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: im starting to wish Naughty Dog made this game

Oct 6, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

fifa13fayfim wrote:
yep probably because ND has more well kown than superbot ( may activison will give them )

You realize that SB was made for the purpose of making this game right?


Yeah and it turned out to be crap.

 

Maybe let someone that's good at something keep doing what they're doing, jeeze.

 


I agree... that's why Superbot is composed of fighting game people....  

 

And why Naughty Dog is composed of people that like trilogy adventure games/racing versions of those games.

 

Message 9 of 66 (848 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
424 posts
 

Re: im starting to wish Naughty Dog made this game

Oct 6, 2012

I'm starting to wish litterally any other company made this game


Message 10 of 66 (840 Views)
Reply
0 Likes