Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
1540 posts
 

Re: im leaving

Sep 29, 2012
yeah its just people complaining about the character count and saying people gales a troll. and using caps a lot
Message 11 of 20 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: im leaving

Sep 29, 2012
you can use the other forum if you want http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 12 of 20 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: im leaving

Sep 29, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

dont pull a 333 and come back


Feldspar left the door open by saying he might be back when the next reveals come around.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 13 of 20 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/13/2012
Offline
219 posts
 

Re: im leaving

Sep 29, 2012

I think I'm leaving too. I do feel very let down by superbot and am in 2 minds about even getting the game now but that's not why I'm going. People are getting far too angry at each other now and the boards getting to be a really **bleep** place to come to. I've always done my best not to be a **bleep** to people no matter how much i disagree with them but over the last 2 days i've found myself on more than one occasion openly insulting and trolling people who are being hostile or ignoring logic and well thought out points  in order to keep believing whatever it is that they're arguing. To put it simply not only has the amount of trolls vastly risen since that tweet but it's also started turning the guys who are normally rational into trolls. So I think the Op has the right idea and I'm taking off until either the tweet has been debunked or people have calmed down. tatty bye

Message 14 of 20 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: im leaving

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

dont pull a 333 and come back


Feldspar left the door open by saying he might be back when the next reveals come around.


well he did it the smart way.

Message 15 of 20 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: im leaving

Sep 29, 2012
liam try the other forum
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 16 of 20 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: im leaving

Sep 29, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I think I'm leaving too. I do feel very let down by superbot and am in 2 minds about even getting the game now but that's not why I'm going. People are getting far too angry at each other now and the boards getting to be a really **bleep** place to come to. I've always done my best not to be a **bleep** to people no matter how much i disagree with them but over the last 2 days i've found myself on more than one occasion openly insulting and trolling people who are being hostile or ignoring logic and well thought out points  in order to keep believing whatever it is that they're arguing. To put it simply not only has the amount of trolls vastly risen since that tweet but it's also started turning the guys who are normally rational into trolls. So I think the Op has the right idea and I'm taking off until either the tweet has been debunked or people have calmed down. tatty bye


good you both can leave, you guys sit there and say oo we need more conciderate, rational people on this board. and you leave because people **bleep** about somthing someone FROM SONY SAID and superbot is saying nothing about, yea very rational. YOu guys are just as bad, leaving the fourm becuase YOU think everyone is an immature little **bleep**, and they dont agree with your oppion which HAS to be correct, grow up

 

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 17 of 20 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: im leaving

Sep 29, 2012

i think i'm going to take a little break from the forums too.  i'll be back for the next round of reveals though :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 20 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: im leaving

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I think I'm leaving too. I do feel very let down by superbot and am in 2 minds about even getting the game now but that's not why I'm going. People are getting far too angry at each other now and the boards getting to be a really **bleep** place to come to. I've always done my best not to be a **bleep** to people no matter how much i disagree with them but over the last 2 days i've found myself on more than one occasion openly insulting and trolling people who are being hostile or ignoring logic and well thought out points  in order to keep believing whatever it is that they're arguing. To put it simply not only has the amount of trolls vastly risen since that tweet but it's also started turning the guys who are normally rational into trolls. So I think the Op has the right idea and I'm taking off until either the tweet has been debunked or people have calmed down. tatty bye


good you both can leave, you guys sit there and say oo we need more conciderate, rational people on this board. and you leave because people **bleep** about somthing someone FROM SONY SAID and superbot is saying nothing about, yea very rational. YOu guys are just as bad, leaving the fourm becuase YOU think everyone is an immature little **bleep**, and they dont agree with your oppion which HAS to be correct, grow up

 


Im laughing so hard at this right now

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 19 of 20 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/13/2012
Offline
219 posts
 

Re: im leaving

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I think I'm leaving too. I do feel very let down by superbot and am in 2 minds about even getting the game now but that's not why I'm going. People are getting far too angry at each other now and the boards getting to be a really **bleep** place to come to. I've always done my best not to be a **bleep** to people no matter how much i disagree with them but over the last 2 days i've found myself on more than one occasion openly insulting and trolling people who are being hostile or ignoring logic and well thought out points  in order to keep believing whatever it is that they're arguing. To put it simply not only has the amount of trolls vastly risen since that tweet but it's also started turning the guys who are normally rational into trolls. So I think the Op has the right idea and I'm taking off until either the tweet has been debunked or people have calmed down. tatty bye


good you both can leave, you guys sit there and say oo we need more conciderate, rational people on this board. and you leave because people **bleep** about somthing someone FROM SONY SAID and superbot is saying nothing about, yea very rational. YOu guys are just as bad, leaving the fourm becuase YOU think everyone is an immature little **bleep**, and they dont agree with your oppion which HAS to be correct, grow up

 


Rofl did you bother even reading what I said? I said right at the begining that it had nothing to do with that tweet divvy. I also said nothing at all about anyone being immature. and also explained how i usually listen to other opinions and treat them with respect. So well done. Everything you said was false but you did show yourself to be an immature troll whos only here to start arguments. Ironys a **bleep** aint it :smileyhappy: x

Message 20 of 20 (43 Views)
Reply
0 Likes