Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: im going to get so much hate for this >.>

Nov 17, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:
He has a point we got the main antagonist of killzone 2 as a rep , not some low down Helghast soldier..
Hyrbid hale would be cool..
Hey Zeo is resistance worth buying for SP only?

hmm, the first one i REALLY liked the singleplayer, same with 2, but nathan hale was pretty awesomeSmiley Tongue the multiplayer in 2 was probably the best multiplayer ive ever played, 3 the story was still good but joseph doesnt live up to nathan hale, and i dont feel like it was a good end to the story, had a lot of changes to the multiplayer and they took out co-op multiplayer which is what made 2 so great (it was a game mode, kind of like a RPG, split screen is in all the games)

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 53 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Honestly, I don't think Resistance should have a rep. I love the games, but I don't think of how awesome Hale is or Joe. I think about the incredibly awesome weapons and gameplay. On the other hand the same case can be made with Radec..

Message 12 of 53 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 17, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:
@achus Id prefer another human..idk ive never really played resistance but I think the protagonist should rep the series rather then a villian.

yeah well i wouldnt mind a villian, if there was more of a main one, theres just thousands of chimeras, thats what i mean by generic villian or enemy.

Message 13 of 53 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 17, 2012

jjand302 wrote:

Honestly, I don't think Resistance should have a rep. I love the games, but I don't think of how awesome Hale is or Joe. I think about the incredibly awesome weapons and gameplay. On the other hand the same case can be made with Radec..

yeah this is more of a if there is a rep, i feel like there will be because of fan demand, thats why im throwing up support for nathan, again id be fine if chimera was on disc, but just paying for a "generic" (as i will call it, if you understand my definition XD) villian just feels weird to me, feels like something that should be on disc.

Message 14 of 53 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Nov 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:
@achus Id prefer another human..idk ive never really played resistance but I think the protagonist should rep the series rather then a villian.

yeah well i wouldnt mind a villian, if there was more of a main one, theres just thousands of chimeras, thats what i mean by generic villian or enemy.

Sorry i didn't really get my point across..I would like another main villian like..say Dr Nefarious over a generic villian that you kill over and over..if we get a resistance rep id prefer Hale gets in.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 15 of 53 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 17, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Sorry i didn't really get my point across..I would like another main villian like..say Dr Nefarious over a generic villian that you kill over and over..if we get a resistance rep id prefer Hale gets in.

yeah thats exactly how i feel lol, i just idk, i would feel weird buying a chimera, maybe its just me

Message 16 of 53 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 17, 2012
If Resistance dosent deserve a rep neither does Gravity rush or star hawk, just saying..
Resistance sold three games two of which were mega sellers , * three not so much since it alienated hard core resistance 2 fans.. *
Message 17 of 53 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Nov 17, 2012
To be honest as much as I want them to have chimera as DLC, I don't think that would happen. The reason why is because in San Fransico stage, you see the chimera in the background. It just wouldn't make sense to have them in the background to represent resistance, and then have them as a DLC character. Hope I'm wrong though
Message 18 of 53 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Nov 17, 2012
I wouldn't really want to pay for a chimera..but hey if SB does it right I would...but still id prefer Hale Smiley Happy
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 19 of 53 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Nov 17, 2012
arent there chimeras in the background of the sna francisco stage
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 20 of 53 (103 Views)
0 Likes