Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2435 posts
 

Re: if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

So? I'm tired to be called "ungrateful" (LOL) or stupid because I have complaints. Looks like we have to live together, sorry for that.


I never said it was OK for them to do so.

Message 21 of 28 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

Oct 9, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:
I agree but the people on here dont want you to say anything to them because they think their right all the time and I have a huge problem with that.

This post is so funny. Find a vocabulary and search for "hipocrisy".

 

Anyway, a REAL Playstation fan would obviously buy this game, but still complain for the absence of some characters like Crash and Spyro. Who doesn't give a **bleep** about them, it's not a Playstation fan...


This is the example of what Im saying. Your a f***cking know it all of course you are sherlock. Dude newsflash not everyone was not brought up on crash,cloud.spyro when they were a kid. I was brough up on grand theft auto, mortal kombat. madden  but going by your logic if you werent a fan of kratos that wouldnt make you a "real playstation fan" also going by your logic your not a "real playstation fan" if you by this game withouth crash,cloud, and spyro. Dude quit kissing crash d**ck you are the definintion of a fanboy.


Lol I don't even like Crash that much, or Cloud (never played Final Fantasy). The only character I like which is not in the game is Spyro. You obviously don't get my point, and you can't POSSIBLY understand why people is complaining because, as you said, you didn't play those games. Guess what? I never played the first Tomb Raider. Never. Still I know she MUST be in this game because there are A LOT of people who grew up with her, because she's an all-star. The same goes with Crash, Spyro, and Cloud... But you can't get it, so who cares, enjoy.

Message 22 of 28 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

Oct 9, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

So? I'm tired to be called "ungrateful" (LOL) or stupid because I have complaints. Looks like we have to live together, sorry for that.


I never said it was OK for them to do so.


Still you break my balls only...

Message 23 of 28 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5663 posts
 

Re: if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

Oct 9, 2012
I disagree, I take criticism well when it's backed up. I just can't stand mindless bashing over the minimilistic things. When I read people's hands on impressions where they complain about how the sound doesn't really satisfy them as it should, or that the controls are a little difficult to get use to, I'm on board. I get people's disappointment, I've never been one to hide that of my own, but my attitude of just shrugging it off and focusing on what we do have is what I use as the basis of my arguments. If I can accept the game for what it is, whilst being a huge fan of the games that aren't being represented and having huuuuuge expectations for the game, then why can't everyone else ? I don't go around spouting sh!t just because I can't take criticism of the game, I argue in favour of it because the sh!t I do is here, is all stuff I've managed to get over.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 24 of 28 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

Oct 9, 2012

This is **bleep**, these people don't deserve to plau this game more then anyone else, wether you buy the game or not is the deciding factor, Superbot doesn't give a **bleep** if you hate them or not, as long as you buy the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 25 of 28 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2435 posts
 

Re: if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

So? I'm tired to be called "ungrateful" (LOL) or stupid because I have complaints. Looks like we have to live together, sorry for that.


I never said it was OK for them to do so.


Still you break my balls only...


No, you just took it the wrong way.

Message 26 of 28 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/13/2012
Offline
219 posts
 

Re: if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

 

If you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to post on this forum.

1. People who see all of the hate and anger finally starting to die down and decide to fan the flames by making a thread that has already been made a million times before and thus would contribute nothing and could only serve to restart the arguments and make people angry again.

2. People who get on their high horse and judge other people who are upset about that the roster hasn't met their expectations and act self righteous, convinced that they must be the most level headed person on this board.

3. People who make threads just to give their opinions, which could quite easily be put forward and discussed in any of the 10,000,000 threads already posted about the roster.

 

Thank god there's no one like that around here.... oh

Message 27 of 28 (91 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

Oct 9, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

 

If you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to post on this forum.

1. People who see all of the hate and anger finally starting to die down and decide to fan the flames by making a thread that has already been made a million times before and thus would contribute nothing and could only serve to restart the arguments and make people angry again.

2. People who get on their high horse and judge other people who are upset about that the roster hasn't met their expectations and act self righteous, convinced that they must be the most level headed person on this board.

3. People who make threads just to give their opinions, which could quite easily be put forward and discussed in any of the 10,000,000 threads already posted about the roster.

 

Thank god there's no one like that around here.... oh


Agreed except for 3 because it makes no sense.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 28 of 28 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes