Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2320 posts

Re: if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:
I agree but the people on here dont want you to say anything to them because they think their right all the time and I have a huge problem with that.

This post is so funny. Find a vocabulary and search for "hipocrisy".

Anyway, a REAL Playstation fan would obviously buy this game, but still complain for the absence of some characters like Crash and Spyro. Who doesn't give a **bleep** about them, it's not a Playstation fan...

Complaining and b!tching are two different things. Just saying.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Re: if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

Oct 9, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:
I agree but the people on here dont want you to say anything to them because they think their right all the time and I have a huge problem with that.

Anyway, a REAL Playstation fan would obviously buy this game, but still complain for the absence of some characters like Crash and Spyro. Who doesn't give a **bleep** about them, it's not a Playstation fan...

C'mon man... If someone says "The game looks good, but it has no Crash" everybody just blows up like he said "**bleep** YOU" to everyone...

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Nope, it's when people go on a rage as if no Crash = sh!t game that people feel inclined to step in, myself included.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (86 Views)
Sackboy
450 posts

Oct 9, 2012

kid578 wrote:

First of all, we dont need people complaning about not buying the game because of the absence crash. Quit **bleep**. If not having crash is your reason not to buy this game, then you dont deserve to play this game. this is a game for PLAYSTATION FANS. If one character decides whether or not u buy this game, then you are not a playtation fan. Second of all, quit **bleep** about the roster size because i dont think some of you realise how much hard work these people have put in this game. and third of all, If you think this is a clone of smash bros your **bleep** retarded. just because it has the similar concept of a 4 player mash up fighter, does not mean at all it is a rip-off of smash bros(which i absolutely love smash bros.)

I deserve to play whatever the heck I pay for.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2320 posts

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

C'mon man... If someone says "The game looks good, but it has no Crash" everybody just blows up like he said "**bleep** YOU" to everyone...

Probably because everyone's sick of hearing about Crash.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (79 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 9, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Nope, it's when people go on a rage as if no Crash = sh!t game that people feel inclined to step in, myself included.

I've seen like 3, maybe 4 people on this board saying this game is **bleep** because it has no Crash... Still, everyone who expresses an opinion, a critic, is bashed like the worst person on the planet.

Don't try to be diplomatic and admit that the smallest complain about any aspect of this game just **bleep** you all off...

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 9, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

Probably because everyone's sick of hearing about Crash.

So? I'm tired to be called "ungrateful" (LOL) or stupid because I have complaints. Looks like we have to live together, sorry for that.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Oct 9, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

Lie?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

SuperBot is making this game for us, not for themselves in hopes that we might like it. Obviously fans will voice their opinions on certain things they dislike, but of course, the rest of the community would deem them ungrateful brats like the creator of this thread did.

The Party Panda.png

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

This is the example of what Im saying. Your a f***cking know it all of course you are sherlock. Dude newsflash not everyone was not brought up on crash,cloud.spyro when they were a kid. I was brough up on grand theft auto, mortal kombat. madden  but going by your logic if you werent a fan of kratos that wouldnt make you a "real playstation fan" also going by your logic your not a "real playstation fan" if you by this game withouth crash,cloud, and spyro. Dude quit kissing crash d**ck you are the definintion of a fanboy.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (64 Views)
0 Likes