Oct 09 2012
By: kid578 First Son 26 posts

if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

27 replies 384 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

First of all, we dont need people complaning about not buying the game because of the absence crash. Quit **bleep**. If not having crash is your reason not to buy this game, then you dont deserve to play this game. this is a game for PLAYSTATION FANS. If one character decides whether or not u buy this game, then you are not a playtation fan. Second of all, quit **bleep** about the roster size because i dont think some of you realise how much hard work these people have put in this game. and third of all, If you think this is a clone of smash bros your **bleep** retarded. just because it has the similar concept of a 4 player mash up fighter, does not mean at all it is a rip-off of smash bros(which i absolutely love smash bros.)

Message 1 of 28 (384 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

Oct 9, 2012
agreed
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 2 of 28 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Re: if you fit into one of these categories, you DO NOT deserve to play this game.

Oct 9, 2012
you forgot the people who single people out only to say they shouldnt deserve to play. but if anyone wants to play, let them.
Message 3 of 28 (369 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Also throw in the kids that whine about the whole Supers are the only way to get kills
Message 4 of 28 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7448 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

I shouldn't play this game because the characters that make me want to buy it are Spike,Parappa,Toro,Sackboy,and Ratchet? SEEMS PRETTY DARN LEGIT GUYZ!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!! Oh,you should add the people who keep attacking this game,it's creators,or the character's creators just because they want them in the game. *cough* People who keep calling Activison *cough*

Signature.png

Message 5 of 28 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I agree but the people on here dont want you to say anything to them because they think their right all the time and I have a huge problem with that.
Message 6 of 28 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:
I agree but the people on here dont want you to say anything to them because they think their right all the time and I have a huge problem with that.

This post is so funny. Find a vocabulary and search for "hipocrisy".

Anyway, a REAL Playstation fan would obviously buy this game, but still complain for the absence of some characters like Crash and Spyro. Who doesn't give a **bleep** about them, it's not a Playstation fan...

Message 7 of 28 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

yay I get to buy it!

Message 8 of 28 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Who the **bleep** are you? The game is obviously modelled on Smash Bros, being aware of that doesn't mean I'm automatically dismissing All Stars. And including its size, the roster isn't great. But i'm still excited for the game and will enjoy playing it, just because people hoped for more doesn't mean they don't deserve to play.

Message 9 of 28 (245 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 9, 2012
At the end of the day - I've got my copy preordered and that's all that matters to me.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 10 of 28 (230 Views)
0 Likes