Seriously, shut up already. I'm sorry for the harsh words, but you're the reason this forum is going downhill. Fast. Stop posting the same topic thousands of times.
Deadpool has absolutely NO relevance to PlayStation. Leave it out.
yo thanks I just think he might be awsome I mean when is the last time youv herd of deadpool accept mvc3
When I heard about the Deadpool game, when I've heard talk of the Deadpool movie. when I was reading Marvel Civil War and read a few of his comics because they fall in that arc. Pick one.
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
in the context of this game he just doesn't fit as of yet and doesn't meet any of the criteria that characters have met when It comes to being in this game
1. Hasn't been a staring character in a game or heavily recognized position in a game <marvel vs. capcom does not count because It itself is already a crossover fighter>
2. Hasn't had a strong presence on the playstation brand <big daddy is a bit of a exception with the current character roster as he started as a timed exclusive on xbox but since then the developers behind bioshock have grown to have a strong relationship with Sony>
3, his origins are outside of video games
4. Conflict with voice/audio design. nollan north is the voice of Nathan drake and deadpool and thusly they sound rather similar
5. If they where going to put in a pop culture spewing, semi aware of the audience character they would more likely aim towards Travis touchdown
6. It wouldn't do justice to the character of deadpool and would just hurt with getting new people to invest in his upcoming game<unlike marvel vs. capcom where they could have him as a wisecracking character who is constantly talking in psasbr that just would be more of a annoyance and more distraction then a game that can already be rather hectic deserves>