Sackboy
460 posts

Re: if 20 is in fact it

Oct 23, 2012

Titles are customizable name cards. As for how many costumes? Don't know. We just know there are going to be some. You can't pretend to hypothetically know everything this game has to offer and say it has not as much content as another game but then when the statement of not knowing what is in the game is brought up ignore it. You have no idea how much content is in this game so you can compare it, thus why I stopped reading.

And the four most requested characters? Well hard to say they are more requested when the ones already in the game won't be requested. And as stated Superbot doesn't put whoever they want in the game, it's up to the developers. They should be in means nothing.

And I've argued nothing, you've the one stated opinions as facts. You know almost nothing about what this game has to offer outside of it's cast and stages yet you already know it has nowhere near as much content as Brawl? Interesting. 

Message 61 of 85 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:

Titles are customizable name cards. As for how many costumes? Don't know. We just know there are going to be some. You can't pretend to hypothetically know everything this game has to offer and say it has not as much content as another game but then when the statement of not knowing what is in the game is brought up ignore it. You have no idea how much content is in this game so you can compare it, thus why I stopped reading.

And the four most requested characters? Well hard to say they are more requested when the ones already in the game won't be requested. And as stated Superbot doesn't put whoever they want in the game, it's up to the developers. They should be in means nothing.

And I've argued nothing, you've the one stated opinions as facts. You know almost nothing about what this game has to offer outside of it's cast and stages yet you already know it has nowhere near as much content as Brawl? Interesting. 

I know everything there is to know about this game that has been made publically available. All my posts outside of 3 have been on this forum. Guess what? I'm disappointed, that's all there is too it. Now who's stating opinion as fact? You're claiming to know how much I know about this game. The only "fact" I stated that is clearly opinion is that Brawl has more content. Which it almost surely does, considering we have only a month left until the game releases. If it doesn't, well then, I'll come on here and admit I'm wrong.

Message 62 of 85 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 23, 2012
people need to stop kissing superbots butt, it seems no matter what they do there certain members give them a free pass.
Photobucket
Message 63 of 85 (114 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 23, 2012

sovietprince wrote:
people need to stop kissing superbots butt, it seems no matter what they do there certain members give them a free pass.

Considering they're a new developer I would rather see how they do first before pushing the judgment stick on them, and that means when the game comes out. Damning them before is just plain silly.

Message 64 of 85 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Oct 23, 2012
The "ALLSTARS" in the games title ruined this game. If it was just PlayStation battle royale, there would be no " oh hes not a PlayStation allstar he doesnt deserve 2 be in this game" or if so n so isnt in im not buying, there would be no rediculously high demand for crash, spyro etc. People would be just be happy with the PlayStation characters they were given. This roster would be much more accepted.
Message 65 of 85 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Oct 23, 2012

People would still complain, cause it's on PS3 and Crash, Spyro, etc. weren't included. Honestly, I like the roster, but I don't think everybody has been announced. Did we know everybody in SSB pre-release? absolutely not. They said they revealed the whole cast? They also said there was to be more. You can't just expect them to let everything out at once. I know I may very well, and more than likely can and possibly will be wrong and they will only thave the final boss be secret, but I can always hope they just held some back from us. Omar doesn't seem like the type of guy that would be stupid enough to really let fans down. He seems to be the guy that, if possible, would surely try hard for those characters. They also want to franchise it, so if this does well enough, I can only see the roster expanding, just as SSB did. And for those of you who want Cloud... if Raiden made it in, new DAnte (which by the way, I'm glad he did), do you really think Cloud would make it in over Lightning? It seems like it could go either way. They already said there was Stock mode, Free for All, 2v2 and 1v3. The unlockable victory themes, costumes, and character challenges will only add upon it. Yes, the roster is a big part of the game, but just throwing the idea of trying it out away because your fav. didn't get in is childish. Your telling us you don't like any of the confirmed characters? This is Superbots first shot at this, and judging from the beta, it's gonna be a great one too. 

Message 66 of 85 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 23, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

sovietprince wrote:

Considering they're a new developer I would rather see how they do first before pushing the judgment stick on them, and that means when the game comes out. Damning them before is just plain silly.

that's why I said IF this is the final roster, I still have some hope that there is more to it

Photobucket
Message 67 of 85 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 23, 2012
I wish someone other than "super"bot had made this game

Message 68 of 85 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Marrow & Heathen - Spot on boys, spot on.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 69 of 85 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 23, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

sovietprince wrote:
they did not miss just one or even 2 characters that were highly demanded they missed all 4

Think about it, maybe the IP holders said no?

Who knows? Who cares? The game's flawed anyway.

They couldn't take Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Snake, Lara Croft. But they decided to make the game anyway. Ok, thank you, but I wanted Crash, Spyro and all the others. So I'm going to criticize that. Deal with it.

Message 70 of 85 (61 Views)
0 Likes