I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Re: if 20 is in fact it

Oct 22, 2012

just read my post, and tell me sth against it. I wanna hear the arguments against companys not wanna letting their characters in.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 21 of 85 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 22, 2012

20 characters is low? Quantity does not mean quality. I would rather have 20 solid well balanced characters over 40+ horrible ones. The more characters the harder it is to make a good a balanced game. People don't seem to forget that lots of fighting games start with a small cast and very few have over 20 characters in general. Super Smash stated with like 12 characters. You know how huge of a libary of games Nintendo had to pull from?

Why doesn't Raiden deserve to be in the game? He was the main character of MGS2 (the best selling Metal Gear Solid titles in the series). Solid Snake has really only been in three Metal Gear Solid titles on the Playstation and playable in two. Technically Raiden has been in the series almost as much as Solid Snake. Anyone who complains the Raiden doesn't deserve to be in the game is a stupid fanboy. Over Snake? No, but to say he doesn't deserve to be in it at all is stupid. And again this is up to Konami, not SuperBot or Sony. If Konami doesn't want to put Solid Snake in the game then he won't be in it.

And once again you have ZERO idea how hard they faught for Crash or any information on the process. This isn't Superbots decision and if Activision made it too difficult or had conditions that would hinder the development of the entire game then they made the right choice. 

Message 22 of 85 (177 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 22, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

no RPG rep yet when superbot responded to counltess emails saying one was coming back in the day.

Right? Look at the rpg titles that Sony owns, theres lots of them, one would of suffice. Wild Arms, Dark Cloud series, Okage, The Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Legaia, Rogue Galaxy, Folklore, Jeanne D'Arc, White Knight Chronicles.. How can all of thoses developers not agree to be part of this game? Hopefully they see that they made a mistake.

JRPGs Smiley Wink lol. but yeah superbot replied to countless emails "we will be revealing our rpg character in the coming months." so idk.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 23 of 85 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 22, 2012

And they will be revealed.

As DLC.

Message 24 of 85 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2423 posts

Oct 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

no RPG rep yet when superbot responded to counltess emails saying one was coming back in the day.

Right? Look at the rpg titles that Sony owns, theres lots of them, one would of suffice. Wild Arms, Dark Cloud series, Okage, The Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Legaia, Rogue Galaxy, Folklore, Jeanne D'Arc, White Knight Chronicles.. How can all of thoses developers not agree to be part of this game? Hopefully they see that they made a mistake.

JRPGs Smiley Wink lol. but yeah superbot replied to countless emails "we will be revealing our rpg character in the coming months." so idk.

Maybe they're going to be free DLC.

Message 25 of 85 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Aw nobody read my awesomesauce reply =(

Message 26 of 85 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 22, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Aw nobody read my awesomesauce reply =(

dont you worry i read it

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 27 of 85 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Oct 22, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:

20 characters is low? Quantity does not mean quality. I would rather have 20 solid well balanced characters over 40+ horrible ones. The more characters the harder it is to make a good a balanced game. People don't seem to forget that lots of fighting games start with a small cast and very few have over 20 characters in general. Super Smash stated with like 12 characters. You know how huge of a libary of games Nintendo had to pull from?

Why doesn't Raiden deserve to be in the game? He was the main character of MGS2 (the best selling Metal Gear Solid titles in the series). Solid Snake has really only been in three Metal Gear Solid titles on the Playstation and playable in two. Technically Raiden has been in the series almost as much as Solid Snake. Anyone who complains the Raiden doesn't deserve to be in the game is a stupid fanboy. Over Snake? No, but to say he doesn't deserve to be in it at all is stupid. And again this is up to Konami, not SuperBot or Sony. If Konami doesn't want to put Solid Snake in the game then he won't be in it.

And once again you have ZERO idea how hard they faught for Crash or any information on the process. This isn't Superbots decision and if Activision made it too difficult or had conditions that would hinder the development of the entire game then they made the right choice. 

Yes, 20 characters is low. People need to stop making the Smash Bros comparison, that was an N64 game. You want a real Smash Bros comparison? How about Brawl? A game that had almost 40 characters. Don't get me wrong, I don't want 40 characters in this game, but a number like, I dunno, 27 sounds reasonable, does it not? Find me anyone on any Internet forum anywhere where someone was satisfied with 20 prior to the leak. Hint: It will be very, very, hard, because most were expecting at least in the high twenties.

You said it yourself, Raiden should not be in over Snake. I'd be okay with Raiden if he was a package-deal with Snake. But if SuperBot walked into Konami looking for Snake and came out with just Raiden, well, that's what I call "selling-out."

When did I say I knew how hard they fought? I just said they should have fought hard, and that if they didn't, I'd be disappointed. It was a very theoretical statement, so either you didn't comprehend what I said or your arguing for the sake of arguing.

Message 28 of 85 (132 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Thanks atom!

Message 29 of 85 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Maybe they're going to be free DLC.

cosidering, noone actually wrote and agrument against my , *why would anyone denie having their characters in psasbr by now* argument.

I keep always in mind that their is the possibility of free dlc . I mean look at Tekken tag tournament 2. It works just well for them.

And keep in mind, if superbot really stands out that more characters and stages will come for free dlc, this will give one of the greatest impacts of all time. This is were fans get really some good stuff for free.

This would be amazing, just look how the: Buy the ps3 version, get the vita for free impacted many ppl.

Its like the friendliest way of letting ppl now that they get good full stuff for their money. And many gamers i know, always supports good behavior and awesome fan service. I wouldnt mind if dlc will cost sth, but on the other hand, PSASBR would make one good standpoint for his first entry.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 30 of 85 (122 Views)
0 Likes