Sep 30 2012
By: mman1235 Sackboy 423 posts

idea for a stage

8 replies 108 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

what about a stage that mixes both medievil and heavenly sword?

now I havent played those games which is kinda sad Smiley Sad but Ive looked at it on youtube and I think I got just about what those games had and all that

How the stage plays out:

so it starts in a graveyard you know from the old medievil with all these zombies roaming around which in can try to swipe at you from the background and can also try to spook you as you come close to their graves some graves will have skeleton arms popping out trying to smash you. and than in some part of the match, there is a big sign or maybe some kinda horn that plays and alerts players and after a few seconds a giant swarm of  horse riders come from both sides

(you know the  army which fights in heavenly sword against those villagers from narikos village I think).

and whoever isnt fast enough to get on the graveyard top (will explain the terrain in a moment)

will lose MASSIVE amount of ap and wont be able to use a super for a couple of seconds: the same effect the hedgehog grenade does .

and later on their will be arrow storms coming in from the armies and stuff like that .

how the stage looks:

--------

/            /

-------                --------------

---------

from that wierd sketch I made lol.

you can see that it has 2 areas with just plain terrain nothing special about it but the fact that those 2 areas are covered with grave stones and stuff which will try in many ways to hurt the players as Ive wrotten before.

than there is the graveyard top which is that hill thing. it has on the top a flock of crows which will circle around this hill and sometimes fly downwards and try to knock off the players who are on the hill.

and than there is the underground area which is a very small space which is good for a quick get away from all the action but also if you meet another player in there he can do some serious damage as you have no place to run from a combo as you hit the walls several times from hits.

the hill and underground tunnel could be used to hide from the stages hazards like the arrow storm which can only be avoided in the tunnel, and the horse riders can be avoided from getting hurt on the top of the hill and underground.

hope you like it have anything to improve on this? Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 9 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Re: idea for a stage

Sep 30, 2012

I like the MediEvil idea, not a fan of heavenly sword though

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 2 of 9 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Nice, I personally would have loved a Shadow of Collusus stage where you fight on a Collosi's back. Can't think of a good mash up for it though, maybe have Sully fighting it.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 9 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 30, 2012
lol sohai I would love to see a SOTC refrence in the game somehow Smiley Happy id prefer a stage over an item or wander would be much epicer seeing a colussus fight something Smiley Very Happy but lol I cant see sully fighting something that huge XD.
maybe it will be mixed with the new resistance or killzone stage?? Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 9 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Sep 30, 2012
We can only hope lol. Although cant have an epic fight without Sully !

'Im sweating like a hooker in church'
Message 5 of 9 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 30, 2012
haha oh man suly always cracked me up XD
I got so shocked when in U3 he died but than you figured out you were drugged by that water and he was alive and I got so relieved XD

but wait would sully be shooting him with his revolver and an RPG from an helicopter or actually riding the colussus?? lol
Message 6 of 9 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Sep 30, 2012
I was thinking the good old revolver and cover behind a pillar routine...but now you've peaked my interest in having him ride the Collosi from its head like a bull lol.
Message 7 of 9 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 30, 2012
it could work out lol but would the players be riding the collusus or just on the ground watching the fight go on in the background
Message 8 of 9 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Sep 30, 2012
There's so many possibilities, no wonder SuperBot decided to leave such an idea out lol.

In the dream scenario, the stage would be on a moving Collosi that tries shaking you off like in the game. Sully flies in from a helicopter, drops on its head and rides it down to the floor while your still fighting on it. It could possibly end with Sully winking at the screen looking his usually cocky self making one of his good old wisecracks.
Message 9 of 9 (62 Views)
0 Likes