Sep 30 2012
By: mman1235 Sackboy 423 posts

idea for a stage

2 replies 63 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

what about a stage that mixes both medievil and heavenly sword?

now I havent played those games which is kinda sad Smiley Sad but Ive looked at it on youtube and I think I got just about what those games had and all that Smiley Tongue

How the stage plays out:

so it starts in a graveyard you know from the old medievil with all these zombies roaming around which in can try to swipe at you from the background and can also try to spook you as you come close to their graves some graves will have skeleton arms popping out trying to smash you. and than in some part of the match, there is a big sign or maybe some kinda horn that plays and alerts players and after a few seconds a giant swarm of  horse riders come from both sides

(you know the 2 armies which fight in heavenly sword I think).

and whoever isnt fast enough to get on the graveyard top (will explain the terrain in a moment)

will lose MASSIVE amount of ap and wont be able to use a super for a couple of seconds: the same effect the hedgehog grenade does Smiley Tongue.

and later on their will be arrow storms coming in from the armies and stuff like that Smiley Very Happy.

how the stage looks:

--------

/            /

-------                --------------

---------

from that wierd scatch I made lol

you can see that it has 2 areas with just plain terrain nothing special about it but the fact that those 2 areas are covered with grave stones and stuff which will try in many ways to hurt the players as Ive wrotten before.

than there is the graveyard top which is that hill thing. it has on the top a flock of crows which will circle around this hill and sometimes fly downwards and try to knock off the players who are on the hill.

and than there is the underground area which is a very small space which is good for a quick get away from all the action but also if you meet another player in there he can do some serious damage as you have no place to run from a combo as you hit the walls several times from hits.

the hill and underground tunnel could be used to hide from the stages hazards like the arrow storm which can only be avoided in the tunnel, and the horse riders can be avoided from getting hurt on the top of the hill and underground.

hope you like it Smiley Happy have anything to improve on this?

Message 1 of 3 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Re: idea for a stage

Sep 30, 2012
lol anybody even read this? XD
Message 2 of 3 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
423 posts