First Son
22 posts

Re: i'm sick of these broken secrets. Time to snitch!

Nov 25, 2012
this dude just sucks bad...don't get caught
Message 21 of 44 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Nov 25, 2012
lol, this is some bs! no one believes me! like How I said, back in 2008 when brawl came out 10 days after, that metaknight was broken! no one believed me, said the same **** you guys were saying. Oh well I warned you all. lol I shall take leave now.
Message 22 of 44 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Look I understand you need to utilize block and dodge and I do, but it does not work every time. Anything like this gets torn apart by the self proclaimed "experts" and "good players" every time they refuse to understand that blocking and dodging is not guareented to work.
Message 23 of 44 (89 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Nov 25, 2012

JesseCasco wrote:
I've destroyed Raiden in several matches. Why don't people understand the concept of blocking, countering, and dodging? It was put in there for a reason.

People think that because you don't actually take damage from hits that they don't need to dodge, then they get caught in set ups for supers constantly and call them OP... lol

Message 24 of 44 (88 Views)
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Nov 25, 2012

We know that raiden is S-Tier but like I CLEARLY said you, your cousin, or m2k don't have enough information to say raiden cannot be beaten PERIOD...this game has been out 5 days let it breathe homie....once the meta game evolves we will see whats what...and unlike smash it wont take 3 years for the character to be banned or fixedSmiley Happy

meme3485470395
Message 25 of 44 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Besides, Raiden 'can' be beaten. I've seen Sly Coopers vs Raidens 1 on 1, and Sly always manages to keep smacking him down repeatidly.

Message 26 of 44 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Also I'm not trying to anger people, but I think I do honestly. For me though its at the point if ridiculous that if say anything bad about a character or combos you get ripped into. It's going to far to tell people that they "suck" or need to "learn to play the game and stop whining". Are there ways out of these things yes but some characters once they get you in a combo you don't get the chance to block or roll sometimes. I just wish people would stop acting like its guareented to work every time. I hope my opinion does not make people hate me, I don't want to be hated but feel like people have started to dislike me due to my opinions.
Message 27 of 44 (73 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Nov 25, 2012
yea he can be beaten anyone can even the most over powered broken characters can be beaten

Give them 20 matches and they are sure to win a few.

In tournament best of 3? your **bleep** is grass. Sly cooper is good no doubt.

The match up between the two is a baiting match.

Once raiden gets unpredictable and sly cooper can't read raiden, sly cooper is screwed. If raiden knows how to fight sly cooper then sly has to play near perfect to win, raiden can make a few mistakes and win.

The reason why you have to play against raiden perfectly is because 1 mistake against him will land him a free super.

Get too predictable with your attacks? he counters for free anything. You start getting nervous and blocking? he grabs you and supers you anyway or follows up with combos. You read his attempt at that? you get a good read and punish and he'll try again. If you win you get more meter, if he wins he gets a free meter build or a free super 1. all you get is a combo
Message 28 of 44 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 25, 2012
raiden isn't op,
i got in a match agaisn't 3 raidens, and i won 2nd...
Play For Fun!
Message 29 of 44 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Nov 25, 2012
I'm talking 1v1 not free for all... I'm about to go back to gamefaqs where people actually read. =d
Message 30 of 44 (63 Views)
0 Likes