I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Re: i doubt these guys deserve the rank

Feb 17, 2013

SerapopxQueen wrote:
You can't talk about a whole set of people from your experiences with a few either.

Again I am telling you this is the 4th season I've been at this level. This season is filled with quitters who all figured out they can save their BP by quiting. I know from my own experience that from red belt and up people would rather quit than lose. Not all but a lot of them. I am not the only one who has started a thread or commented on a thread who agrees AND is of equal or higher rank than myself. Its stops being opinion and starts being a fact when you have more than one person claiming this to be true.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 11 of 22 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
629 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Almost all of the high ranking Slys and Drakes just spam from what I have seen...Hell to be honest I have never seen a black belt who wasn't a pansy.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 12 of 22 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 17, 2013

narrasand436 wrote:

Almost all of the high ranking Slys and Drakes just spam from what I have seen...Hell to be honest I have never seen a black belt who wasn't a pansy.

thank you for agreeing and not trying to pretend like these guys do anything involving skill. spam -> "oh no I'm losing" -> ragequit.

Thats how 2/3 of my ranked matches are so I started doing quickmatch once I hit Black Belt but I don't think I've had even 1/10 matches actually end in quickmatch before the host quits because he died early. I also have more than a handful of matches EACH DAY end right at the loading screen, and I know exaclty who is quiting because they always have a vita and always have no clue how to turn their mic off so I hear "OH GOD not again" or "No way am I doing this" LOL. Its only quickmatch people come on just wait it out it means nothing.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 13 of 22 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Feb 17, 2013

You know why these black belts spam. its because they are smart. This game rewards spam, why not utilize that to get your rank up. I played one season and got to high brown belt in the last 4 days off the season because i spammed with drake, this is the reason i quit ranked mode. i was winning but wasnt having fun at all. In quick match i dont spam and i use combos and experiment. But to say more than half the black belts are bad is ignorant. OH and by the way in my season of spam i didnt rage quit once because i feared losing rank and only had 2 3rds and no 4ths so your arguement is invalid.

Message 14 of 22 (84 Views)
Wastelander
629 posts

Feb 17, 2013

But more than half the black belts do spam or at least raqequit...You can not maintain that unless you do one or the other and im pretty sure very few that have the rank are actually deserving of it. Honestly they should have a rating of how often a person quits during game so people can know to avoid them before it starts.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 15 of 22 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Feb 17, 2013

yea it happens a lot, its seriously the most annoying thing in the world. I only play 2v2 and literally with seconds left if the team knows the lost theyll quit and the match stops at 1 second and lost connection to host

Message 16 of 22 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Its one thing to deal with a spamming, setup abusing, infinite comboing player, but when they quit because they dont want to lose it really ticks me off, but then again it kinda makes me happy knowing that I got the better of them
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 17 of 22 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I want that Angel of Death title so bad...I love Slayer and it'd be perfect for me...but two more seasons of this sh*t trying to get a black belt..so much frustration lol
 photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 18 of 22 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Re: I doubt these guys deserve the rank

Feb 17, 2013

I agree with this topic. Last session I ended with a Red Belt in ranked FFA. I was brown briefly but lost a few games and had lost connection to host a few times. Right now I'm purple belt. Sure I aim to be a black belt but if I don't win it's all good. I don't care as much anymore as I just wanted some titles as sad as that sounds.

I've faced a few black belts who beat me but when you beat them they quit. I wouldn't mind but you get a lost connection to host message and the game ends most the time. I really wish the A.I would take over from players who quit or you get points from them. Yes the person who quits can loose BP but you do also and that's unfair as it's out of your hands. That's the only issue I have. If folk want to cheat there way to the top that's up to them. Personally I play to have fun and never claim to be the best player in the world but I don't believe I suck either. I will admit I've quit games myself though simply because they are not fun. Three Kratos on Sandover isn't fun and it's not to save rank as I loose points.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 19 of 22 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I main Drake and I don't really reply on the AK or the barrels... People told me I'm a good Drake and don't spam, using all the moves that he has... But It's true, Some Black Belts Drakes focus on those two moves.
Message 20 of 22 (50 Views)
0 Likes