Feb 17 2013
By: BIGPOPPA21089 I Only Post Everything 876 posts

i doubt these guys deserve the rank

21 replies 402 views Edited Feb 17, 2013
I see one guy who is currently #6 on the boards and a few others but #6 must be a quitter to save himself from loses. 160 1st, 12 2nd, 3 3rd, and 2 4th with jak as his favorite allstar.....

Nope do not believe it at all. I have played quite a few of these guys in the black belt rank and never once him. And from experience i can tell you 5/10 people with a good belt earned it by rage quiting. This guy is clearly one of them seriously you do not win EVERY TIME you play, especially as jak. I know multiple Drakes and Kratos players who do not deserve their top 100 spot but anyone with barely any 3rd n 4th is a guaranteed rage quitter in my book. Ive dominated people and ive been dominated, it happens. If any of these guys think their fooling anyone they are crazy. #30
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 1 of 22 (402 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Re: i doubt these guys deserve the rank

Feb 17, 2013
Sry on my phone n clicked post by accident. #30 a fp player has 113 1st, 21 2nd, 9 3rd and 3 4th.... YEAH OOOOOKKKK BUDDY. #25 has 82 1st 15 2nd 1 3rd 1 4th as sackboy..... NOPE do not believe it for a second especially because i faced him n he quit in the last 30 seconds of the game when he clearly was not getting his lvl 3...

Man up kids your not fooling anyone just take your losses just like you take your wins. **bleep** made motha**bleep**ers.
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 2 of 22 (379 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013
I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one.....I'm definitely questioning a lot of those drakes as well cause I have yet to see a Drake besides myself not spam barrel into run n gun over again till they get their level 3...real men take their losses and don't rage quit....too many spammers in the top rankings.....I wanna 1v1 some of them fools lol
meme3485470395
Message 3 of 22 (364 Views)
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Lol i once started a thread of all the rage quiting black belts i faced that day and the moderator removed it and i got a private message saying not to post peoples psns with the purpose of outcasting or targeting people negatively whatever it said. One of the quitters reported me LOL. Tools.
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 4 of 22 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Lol reporting is for Puzziez
Message 5 of 22 (289 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 17, 2013
You do know that the session restarts right? They could be just starting to play ranked this session and aren't completely terrible like 90% of the players Smiley Surprised
Message 6 of 22 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 17, 2013

SerapopxQueen wrote:
You do know that the session restarts right? They could be just starting to play ranked this session and aren't completely terrible like 90% of the players Smiley Surprised

yea but no matter how good you are you get more than 10 3rds. I only have 8 4ths i think but i have 31 3rd. Its unreal to think that more than 9/10 games you are in first. Justin wong, infiltration, clockwork, and all the other great competitive gamers all sometimes don't even make it in the top 6 in tournaments sometimes. I saw clockwork get eliminated at a scrubby tournament by someone who was not that good more than once over the past year. It happens, and not just once. 

I'm sure there not your average scrub, but they are absolutely no pro either especially that sackboy I faced him he rage quits. A bunch of those drakes do exactly the same thing. Its this games form of boosting. When you quit a high ranked match it puts you in a match vs lower ranked people because it counts it as a loss in the matchmaking system without you losing the BP when you do it right. I got the scoop from someone very reliable who "boosted" his way to the top. 

NO I will not let you in on how it works and YES it is 100% true and NO I do not do it myself check my FFA stats I have quite an accumulaton of 2nd and 3rd compared to the other black belts but a bunch of 1sts as well. 

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 7 of 22 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 17, 2013
BUT people can go without getting 3rds and 4ths repeatedly. And the system is random
Message 8 of 22 (228 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 17, 2013
You can't talk about a whole set of people from your experiences with a few either.
Message 9 of 22 (218 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Its not random when you lose (3rd or 4th) the next match is vs lower ranks. When your on a winstreak you keep facing better and better people. I've fought my way to black belt for 4 seasons now I can tell you from experience it is not random at all.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 10 of 22 (214 Views)
0 Likes