Dec 1, 2012
Oh you mean titles
Message 31 of 45 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Re: i cant do this anymore

Dec 1, 2012
No, I understand spamming completely. Ive lost miserably to the sacks spamming, radecs, big daddies, whatever character you want to say spams. And yeah, some maps it gets old very quick but I'm willing to bet my left nut every character has a way of overcoming a spammer, you just haven't found it.

For me now if I see a big daddy spamming his Down triangle and I'm radec it's an easy sure 2-3 kills all by playing smart and anticipating it.

Nutsacks spamming cakes, shock pads, goo balls and I'm cole? Easy. Lob grenades and tear him apart in the air. Stun and instant kill..

Oh Kratos is smacking you all over the screen? Anticipate It and juke his jabroni **bleep**.. You're gonna bite the bullet, get cakes to the dome, and feel like the odds are all in your favor but it just takes time and practice... I think I'm done :/
Message 32 of 45 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Re: I can't do this anymore

Dec 1, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

I'm guessing you don't play many online games, do you?

i actually play a lot of online games. this is by far the worst ive ever seen.

I have never gotten any hate mail. I've sent it to every single Sackboy camper I've met over the past couple days, but no one ever sends me any

i get a lot just because i get a few kills, its always "OMFG YOU ARE JUST KRATOS BECAUSE YOU SPAM" which i actually dont. i use each of his moves (well try to), and meanwhile they are using double sackboy. or ill be raiden, dante, toro, spike and ill get messages too "everybody knows they are the cheapest character" today is just overkill. ive gotten 16 different messages and played for maybe 2 hours.

well then honestly id just say youre unlucky. I fought the same guy twice, and had to block him because i got 8 messages. Id only say about 3-6% of the online playerw will send you hate

Photobucket
Winning. Pure. Winning.
Message 33 of 45 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 2, 2012

if you play smart you can easily beat a sack boy, kratos, drake and raiden.

heck ive done it with good cole

Message 34 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Drake is good, but his spam is not even comparable to Sackboy. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 35 of 45 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I got hate mail from a friend that accuses me of spamming with parappa, funny thing I kept using parappa online and no one sent me hate mail. I never get hate mail for some reason

Message 36 of 45 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 2, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

I love this game, and nearly everything about it, but the online is just messed up :/ its not even the bugs, its that 6/7 matches are spammers and than proceed to send you a message after the game saying "OH HAHAHAHA YOU SUCK, I BEAT YOU, WHAT A LOSER, YOU SHOULD JUST GIVE UP PLAYING ONLINE" and its not even skill that they have. id say 80% of the online doesnt even have skill, theres got to be a way to stop these spammers, its really annoying when i want a challenge online and i cant even hit back because of double sackboy, drake and kratos, etc...

I totally agree with you there. The game lacks a spark honestly.

Message 37 of 45 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Yes drake,raiden,sackboy,kratos are a pain in the neck online.

Message 38 of 45 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Dec 2, 2012

So because you die in a game because people used "cheap tactics" that you can not seem to overcome you come here to whine?Get over it and either learn how to have fun or please just stop whining.

Message 39 of 45 (42 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

il be honest is didnt bother reading all the pages of this post but you either learn ways around the spamage or u continue to lose plain and simple if someones just spaming something and you figure the way around it then guess what? you just gained the advantage Smiley Very Happy

and as for the people messaging you after they beat you

bad sports / rtards are everywhere its a shame but they exist and use up our air / resources it truely is a shame but what can u do about it Smiley Sad

Message 40 of 45 (40 Views)
0 Likes