Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: I can't do this anymore

Dec 1, 2012

strikefire678 wrote:

Lol. If they spam, single out the person spamming.

its 2v2 ranked, the other team is almost always spamming

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 45 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: i cant do this anymore

Dec 1, 2012

DannyX13 wrote:
Yea ranked matches is serious business lol just play unrank its much fun imo also 2v2 ranked matches tend to be spam party as far as I see it

for you and the guy above lol, i know i normally do unranked and have more fun, but i want the backgrounds, and i refuse to start spamming. so i try with skill and just come across spammers.

Message 22 of 45 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Dec 1, 2012
It's insane the amOunt of sour balls on these forums. I was garbage with both coles, especially evil cole, but I took the time to master his move sets, and now he is a major threat.

This is probably the best advice I can give.. Try to anticipate your opponents moves... Last night I was in a 2v2 Stock match and it came down to just me (G. Cole) and a raiden. Now I saw him using his dash almost the whole game and that's how he knocked my partner out... I anticipate the rush and freeze him in his tracks and super for the dubya.

If you dont like how someone is playing their character, change up your tactics and think outside the Box. But on the other hand maps like FFA on dojo just get too chaotic and so
E characters like raiden and Dante just have an upper hand.

Not everything is 100% balanced and fair, and that makes it more a challenge. I've been playing this game nonstop and I'm pretty legit , but there are games where I score negative points and it's a crippling feeling, you can expect to win everytime.
Message 23 of 45 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Well I've haven't got hate mails yet, only Good Game messages. Over the mic, I've met a couple of rude people but most of them are mature to take a loss and respect it, unless its a kid(they never respect the person with more skills, the ones I faced)
Message 24 of 45 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I do rubbish. But I have never had a bad message. I think this is because I am always killing spanish people or something.

Message 25 of 45 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I have a question about that. Is there any way to do 2v2 ranked without a friend or an online friends because I can't find it anywhere. 

"So loud, so angry...so dead.-Mordecai.

PSN: strikefire67
ADD ME I NEED PSA:BR PEOPLE ON MY LIST(please.) NO ONE on my list has this...
Message 26 of 45 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 1, 2012
The backgrounds? What do you mean?
Message 27 of 45 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Fat_Slapper wrote:
It's insane the amOunt of sour balls on these forums. I was garbage with both coles, especially evil cole, but I took the time to master his move sets, and now he is a major threat.

This is probably the best advice I can give.. Try to anticipate your opponents moves... Last night I was in a 2v2 Stock match and it came down to just me (G. Cole) and a raiden. Now I saw him using his dash almost the whole game and that's how he knocked my partner out... I anticipate the rush and freeze him in his tracks and super for the dubya.

If you dont like how someone is playing their character, change up your tactics and think outside the Box. But on the other hand maps like FFA on dojo just get too chaotic and so
E characters like raiden and Dante just have an upper hand.

Not everything is 100% balanced and fair, and that makes it more a challenge. I've been playing this game nonstop and I'm pretty legit , but there are games where I score negative points and it's a crippling feeling, you can expect to win everytime.

i actually have learned most of the moves for each character, almost 100%ed all combat challenges/trials. Im not a bad player, i know how to get around things. however you must not understand what is going onSmiley Happy people are spamming. you cant "change up your tactics" or anything when they keep you in a corner the whole match.

Message 28 of 45 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 1, 2012

strikefire678 wrote:

I have a question about that. Is there any way to do 2v2 ranked without a friend or an online friends because I can't find it anywhere. 

i dont think so :/

Message 29 of 45 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 1, 2012

DannyX13 wrote:
The backgrounds? What do you mean?

for your character customization lol, theres 2v2 backgrounds and FFA backgrounds that you get from ranked

Message 30 of 45 (97 Views)
0 Likes