Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: how to stop sackboy

Nov 29, 2012

Does Raiden have a move that will break through Sackboys traps? Especially his little electrical pad?

Message 11 of 15 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Raiden has his charge move, I believe it was side circle. I know this move destroys because I fought a good Raiden player who kept doing it.
Message 12 of 15 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Listen bro most sac boys are only good at camping there is very few all around sac boys I am one of them. I would say me and some guy named ginta...

Now to stop sac boy you need to correctly read what hes going to do and avoid head on ground approach. Come in at a 45 degree angle but dont jump on top of him because of bounce pad. You have to take your time and fight for air control to get in. once you do you better kno your combos and tech setups because if you get in and dont do anything he will get away.

I hope this helps but just kno that most sac boys are sucky learn how to deal with his attacks go in the lab

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 13 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 29, 2012
I swear the electric pad is bugged. I'll be under it and using up + circle or up + triangle with e. cole and nothing breaks it. If I hit it with enough up + triangle it does but up + circle does nothing.

His cakes take like 2 or 3 lightning attacks to break too.

When I do my lightning drop it doesn't even break it which is freakin ridiculous. I always slam down and then get shocked as he runs away and prepares to throw cakes.
Message 14 of 15 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I think it is bugged as well, as I have seen an electic pad take over 100ap of dmg on a few instances. For example, as ratchet I was on a ledge below the sackboy and used my up-triangle (warmonger) attack on the pad 6 times before it was destroyed (120 ap value). By then sackboy had reached level 3 and we were all screwed.

Message 15 of 15 (32 Views)
0 Likes