Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
16 posts

Re: how many rage quitters did you encounter today?

Jan 24, 2013

Jozai wrote:

today a lot .. even when the odds are with them... it was 2v2 but my partner left before the loading screen so it was Me (Good Cole) against 2 (Sly & Sweet tooth) Hoping they would let me 1v1 but no they jumped me and i still managed to kill sly twice and after the 2nd kill he ragequit lol he was the host... but owell he rage quit when it was 2v1 imagine 2v2

How do people quit before the match begins? You can't press Start and choose to quit during the loading screen. Is there another way?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 34 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

I was on a timed 2v2 non ranked match and my random partner rage quit as soon as he heard level three.  We were winning.  We also would have won.  Instead here's what happened.  My partner and I both got killed with the level three.  We may or may not have been killed again by the level three.  But whatever,.  My partner gets killed two or three more times because he keeps reviving into the match(which since he was disconnected he shouldn't have been constantly reviving.) 

So basically the score would have been the same either way.  It should have went into overtime but because I didn't get my 2v2 partners points.

Now it could have gone either way, one of us could have survived the level three maybe, and then maybe they wouldn't have got two more specials.  Or we could have both got killed by the level three and they could have got specials regularly and still won.  Who knows, but I didn't get a fair chance.

There are a few matches I quit but it was within the first 10 seconds because noticeably bad lag.  At the start of the match I got an AP burst the person flew across the screen a second later I got hit by that very person.  I atleast let the people know I was quitting because of the lag.

I saw someone else mention that he/she gets a lot of 2v1s.  I can only guess they had the black screen of doom or the game didn't let them join.  It happens a lot where there's only one person on the other side against me and other people when I play.  The connection issues and lag in this game are bad even if you have a good connection. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 34 (156 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2398 posts

Jan 24, 2013
" How do people quit before the match begins? You can't press Start and choose to quit during the loading screen. Is there another way?"

On the vita you can press the ps button and instantly stops you from playing the game online which let's you quit before the match starts.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 34 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jan 24, 2013

It could also be one of many "features" what I like to call bugs, that SuperBot still hasn't fixed.  Like the black screen during loading, intros freezing, etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 34 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jan 24, 2013
yea quitting within like 10-15 seconds of a match due to connectivity issues i guess would be okay. although i tend to stay the entire match hoping the lag dies down.
but when the host rage quits seconds before the game ends is really when my **bleep** begins to boil.
just played a complete match. man does it feel good to know some people can stay even after being knocked out
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 34 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Jan 24, 2013

double rage quit.jpg

I'm amazed this match played all the way out. **bleep** terrible people always rage quitting. Kudos to the Toro player for playing it out with me

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 34 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jan 25, 2013
lol raaaaaaage xuitters
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 34 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Jan 25, 2013
I don't count as a rage quitter.
I quit when I'm bored- not have fun- someone's spamming excessively- down down downing- lagging- player disconnects (I signed up for 1v1v1v1 not 1v1v1 or 1v1)- background music cuts- etc etc etc.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 34 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

NONE because I haven't played at all today lol
Tryna Finish up KH, and then im a jump onto Ni No Kuni, but I might get on probably like once or twice a week

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 34 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Jan 25, 2013
If I had the money I'd be playing Ni No Kuni. :smileysad:
Waiting for a price drop......... :'(
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 34 (82 Views)
0 Likes