Oct 25 2012
By: KiLLeRgotti187 Lombax Warrior 151 posts

how do you quote people?

3 replies 54 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

Like when u reply to someones post where it shows what they said at the top and what u are saying to that at the bottom Smiley Wink i know i am a noob at this. 

Message 1 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: how do you quote people?

Oct 25, 2012

KiLLeRgotti187 wrote:

Like when u reply to someones post where it shows what they said at the top and what u are saying to that at the bottom Smiley Wink i know i am a noob at this. 

When you see the quick reply, snd just reply, hit "reply, then when it takes you to the next screen, simply hit "quote" next to spell check in the upper right corner. there ya go Smiley Happy|

Message 2 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Oct 25, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

KiLLeRgotti187 wrote:

When you see the quick reply, snd just reply, hit "reply, then when it takes you to the next screen, simply hit "quote" next to spell check in the upper right corner. there ya go Smiley Happy|

thank you!

Message 3 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Oct 25, 2012

KiLLeRgotti187 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

KiLLeRgotti187 wrote:

thank you!

Anytime broskie!

Message 4 of 4 (43 Views)
0 Likes