Survivor
2454 posts

Re: have you thought kratos and radec aint op because...

Oct 21, 2012
Yeah but you can't say he's op from a beta of six characters. When the game comes out raiden, sir Dan, big daddy and jak could be the next op. But it depends how you use a character if you went against a awesome parappa player and wiped ya **bleep** you would say he is well op it depends on how you play, see things of your own character that you use.
Message 11 of 14 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 21, 2012

your right and honestly sly counters the crap outta him i have no problem destroying cratos with sly and honest he does have weaknesses

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 12 of 14 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Yeah but you can't say he's op from a beta of six characters. When the game comes out raiden, sir Dan, big daddy and jak could be the next op. But it depends how you use a character if you went against a awesome parappa player and wiped ya **bleep** you would say he is well op it depends on how you play, see things of your own character that you use.

Not necessarily. Objectively, Parappa has weaknesses, like most of his moves being short ranged and a weak level 3 and awkward ranged level 1.  On the other hand, with Kratos, as another poster already stated, he has NO weaknesses with very high priority moves that have great range, speed and gain AP super quick.

I suck at the game and never used Kratos.  I used him for the first time after a couple of days playing and I mopped the floor with everyone I played with.  A lot of people who play this game will be casual gamers, so you can't judge whether a character is not overpowered by the fact that some people who are hardcore have no issues beating said character.

Message 13 of 14 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Radec was never OP to begin with people just like to spam the hell out of his sniper, that doesn't make him OP, you could play Street Fighter and spam hadoukens as Ryu but he's not considered OP.
Message 14 of 14 (62 Views)
0 Likes