Oct 20 2012
By: RikkiRossTheBoss Survivor 2454 posts

have you thought kratos and radec aint op because...

13 replies 268 views Edited Oct 20, 2012
Hi guys I played the beta like loads and check here on other peoples thoughts off the beta but it made me think after hearing so many people kinda moan on kratos and radec being op. Am not starting a argument but have you thought that radec and kratos will struggle on some other stage then metropolis and Hades. Some are dynamic and move about so radec would struggle as the sniper would be kinda useless in Alden tower (think its called) where it starts to move up the building and there's others which I don't know fully like the bioshock mix.... and there's another 14 character and I personally feel there's going to be at least 1 that won't be op but will have a advantage at kratos, am thinking raiden at this moment with his range. I found on the beta that kratos usually gets beat with parappa as soon as he gets close

But i don't know its my point of view and i made this thread to see what you guys think? So please say what you think if you believe there truly are op write it hear, its nice to know other peoples view.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Re: have you thought kratos and radec aint op because...

Oct 20, 2012

It is true that some stages are good for some characters and others for others.  You bring up a good point.  

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (265 Views)
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I don't think ajyone is over powered. I think radec is cheap, and only good players can really use him wisely and to his full potential. Kratos is fast, strong and gains ap quickly, but that's how his character is in GoW. It depends how people play. I use sweet tooth, probably one of the slower competitors in the beta. And I gain ap just as fast as kratos. I know how to use him. When I first played the beta, I thought kratos was over powered, but it was because I wasn't ussd to sweet tooth yet. Now its cake
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I'm starting to figure out Sweety as well.  Last 5 or so matches, I won each time with him.  I started to plan out my attacks rather than just run into the fray.  

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Yeah it's all about being ahead of the game
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 20, 2012

And having your go to's for each situation.  Like using your mines as an aerial on a group.  Or using your shoulder bash or shotgun or chainsaw midair.  Yeah, it's all starting to make sense... :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I don't believe in tiers OP/UP and things like that cause quite simply its the person playing the character more then the fact.. Every character has a chance to be OP cause they are all strong and play differently, just gotta find the right strategy that works..
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Well I got to be honest with you I use radec myself and in a day I had 22 matches and won 22 (honestly) I rarely use the so called (spamming sniper) but I use it when people hit me in the air because I've like perfected it so the sniper shoots as soon as i touch the ground. Tbh i just in love with his level 3 with the music for a short second or two and to see him fly in the air
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Oct 20, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Hi guys I played the beta like loads and check here on other peoples thoughts off the beta but it made me think after hearing so many people kinda moan on kratos and radec being op. Am not starting a argument but have you thought that radec and kratos will struggle on some other stage then metropolis and Hades. Some are dynamic and move about so radec would struggle as the sniper would be kinda useless in Alden tower (think its called) where it starts to move up the building and there's others which I don't know fully like the bioshock mix.... and there's another 14 character and I personally feel there's going to be at least 1 that won't be op but will have a advantage at kratos, am thinking raiden at this moment with his range. I found on the beta that kratos usually gets beat with parappa as soon as he gets close

But i don't know its my point of view and i made this thread to see what you guys think? So please say what you think if you believe there truly are op write it hear, its nice to know other peoples view.

Sorry but i dont understand how ppl dont think Kratos is OP compared to the others. Radec is fine, he is not OP at all. Kratos on the other hand has no weakness. He has no BUT. Wot i mean by that is if u was a new player and i was telling about the characters i would say something like "Sweet tooth is very good BUT hes quite slow and his specials aint that great, his lvl 3 is awsome tho". But with Kratos u'd be like "Kratos is very good also, he has a very good mid range game, he gains AP very quickly, has crazy anti airs, has 3 awsome specials, he is one of the fastest characters and thee easiest to pick up and play BUT................... There is no BUTS, he has no flaws, and he will not be affected by the challenges the different stages bring compared to someone like Radec because he has the fast mid range melee, crazy anti airs, fastest AP gain specials that can deal with any situation ( Aldens tower 4 example) is perfect 4 Kratos lvl 2. how is he not OP????

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (209 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Slowing him down a bit would fix almost all of those problems.  

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (201 Views)
0 Likes