Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
1271 posts
 

Re: guys :)

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Congrats man, I just got off from the beta but I'll definitely be seeing you around bro!
Enjoy and please don't become a spamming noob my friend! Smiley Tongue

Edit: Wait, was it with my beta code forum search game that you got it from?


it was your codeSmiley Wink haha xD the sad thing is, i may head to bed in a bit, so my little brother will get to play before me!


Good job man, I always knew someone would find it!
**bleep** you to those who thought I was trolling you, you guys just missed out on the beta! Smiley Tongue

Oh well perfect man, we'll play tomorrow! Smiley Happy

____________________________________________________
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 11 of 29 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: guys :)

Aug 10, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Congrats man, I just got off from the beta but I'll definitely be seeing you around bro!
Enjoy and please don't become a spamming noob my friend! Smiley Tongue

Edit: Wait, was it with my beta code forum search game that you got it from?


it was your codeSmiley Wink haha xD the sad thing is, i may head to bed in a bit, so my little brother will get to play before me!


Good job man, I always knew someone would find it!
**bleep** you to those who thought I was trolling you, you guys just missed out on the beta! Smiley Tongue

Oh well perfect man, we'll play tomorrow! Smiley Happy


sweet haha, and yeah guys, thinking it was a joke, nobody would be that mean!



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 12 of 29 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
1271 posts
 

Re: guys :)

Aug 10, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Congrats man, I just got off from the beta but I'll definitely be seeing you around bro!
Enjoy and please don't become a spamming noob my friend! Smiley Tongue

Edit: Wait, was it with my beta code forum search game that you got it from?


it was your codeSmiley Wink haha xD the sad thing is, i may head to bed in a bit, so my little brother will get to play before me!


Good job man, I always knew someone would find it!
**bleep** you to those who thought I was trolling you, you guys just missed out on the beta! Smiley Tongue

Oh well perfect man, we'll play tomorrow! Smiley Happy


sweet haha, and yeah guys, thinking it was a joke, nobody would be that mean!


Nah man I'm considered the **bleep** of the forum lmao
No one believes me! Smiley Tongue

____________________________________________________
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 13 of 29 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
930 posts
 

Re: guys :)

Aug 10, 2012

Congrats, i hope to see you online. YOU WILL BE DESTROYED

Photobucket
Message 14 of 29 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: guys :)

Aug 10, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Congrats man, I just got off from the beta but I'll definitely be seeing you around bro!
Enjoy and please don't become a spamming noob my friend! Smiley Tongue

Edit: Wait, was it with my beta code forum search game that you got it from?


it was your codeSmiley Wink haha xD the sad thing is, i may head to bed in a bit, so my little brother will get to play before me!


Good job man, I always knew someone would find it!
**bleep** you to those who thought I was trolling you, you guys just missed out on the beta! Smiley Tongue

Oh well perfect man, we'll play tomorrow! Smiley Happy


sweet haha, and yeah guys, thinking it was a joke, nobody would be that mean!


Nah man I'm considered the **bleep** of the forum lmao
No one believes me! Smiley Tongue


well i believed you! and it led me into the beta xDD Smiley Tongue



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 15 of 29 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
1271 posts
 

Re: guys :)

Aug 10, 2012
Congratulations once again Zeo!
Participating in my forum scavenger hunt rewarded you with the riches you desired!.

May you enjoy the treasured beta you have earned for finding the bold letters in all of my post!
____________________________________________________
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 16 of 29 (58 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: guys :)

Aug 10, 2012
awesome good for you. now i hope i get one
Message 17 of 29 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: guys :)

Aug 10, 2012

Losing_Charlie wrote:

Congrats, i hope to see you online. YOU WILL BE DESTROYED


well maybe at firsTSmiley Happy let me get used to the game, and we will see who gets destroyed D:< Smiley TongueP



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 18 of 29 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/04/2010
Offline
163 posts
 

Re: guys :)

Aug 10, 2012
Well now, egg on my face. Smiley Tongue No biggie.
Message 19 of 29 (40 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
497 posts
 

Re: guys :)

Aug 10, 2012

Im so sad, I'm still not in it D:

lol

 photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 20 of 29 (39 Views)
Reply
0 Likes